To ensure the measurement accuracy of the electromagnetic flowmeter, proper installation is very important.
The transmitter should be installed in a dry and ventilated place indoors. Avoid installation in places where the ambient temperature is too high, should not be subject to strong vibration, try to avoid equipment with strong magnetic fields, such as large motors, transformers, etc. Avoid installation in corrosive gases. The installation location is easy to overhaul. This is the environmental condition to ensure the normal operation of the transmitter.
In order to ensure that the measuring tube of the transmitter is filled with the measured medium, the stacker is preferably installed vertically, and the flow direction is from bottom to top. Especially for liquid-solid two-phase flow, it must be installed vertically. If the site is only allowed to be installed horizontally, it must be ensured that the two electrodes are at the same level.
The transmitter should be equipped with valves and bypass at both ends.
The millivolt AC potential measured by the electrode of the electromagnetic flow transmitter is based on the liquid potential in the transmitter. In order to stabilize the liquid potential and maintain the potential of the transmitter and fluid to ensure stable measurement, the transmitter shell and the metal tube should have good grounding at both ends, and the converter housing should also be grounded. The grounding resistance should not be greater than 10 and cannot be shared with the grounding wire of other electrical equipment. If the transmitter housing is not guaranteed to be in good contact with the metal pipe, connect them with metal wires. Re-reliable grounding.
In order to avoid interference signals, the signal between the transmitter and the converter must be transmitted with shielded wires. It is not allowed to place the signal cable and power cable in parallel in the same cable. The length of the signal cable should generally not exceed 30 m.
Converter installation site should avoid AC and DC strong magnetic field and vibration, ambient temperature is -20 to 50 ° C, does not contain corrosive gases, relative humidity is not more than 80%.
In order to avoid the influence of the flow rate on the relative measurement, the flow regulating valve should be placed downstream of the transmitter. For small-caliber transmitters, since the distance from the center of the electrode to the inlet end of the flowmeter is equivalent to several times the length of the diameter D, the upstream straight pipe may not be specified. However, for a flowmeter with a large diameter, generally there should be a straight pipe section of 5D or more in the upstream, and the downstream pipe section is generally not required.
Steam vortex flowmeter measurement requirements
Keywords: steam vortex flowmeter, saturated steam vortex flowmeter, superheated steam vortex flowmeter
What should I pay attention to when measuring vortex flowmeter? What is the best way to measure steam installation by vortex flowmeter? Can vortex flowmeters be used for steam metering? The vortex flowmeters are evaluated for their measurement performance under single-phase flow conditions. There is currently no single-phase flowmeter for measuring the system variation of two-phase flow. However, the two-phase flow exists objectively, and its influence on flow measurement is unavoidable. Despite the difficulties, people are still trying to study the mechanism of its influence on flow measurement, and take corresponding countermeasures to improve the accuracy of flow measurement.
First, steam flow measurement difficulties
During long-distance transportation, dry steam will partially condense due to heat loss, resulting in reduced steam dryness and become wet steam. The gas-liquid two-phase flow structure in the horizontal pipe is related to the gas-liquid two-phase volume ratio and the flow velocity. In the steam pipe, since the volume ratio of the condensed water in the wet steam is small, the drain pipe drawn from the bottom of the horizontal pipe is made. , can receive a good hydrophobic effect. When the flow rate is particularly high, it will also behave as a circular flow, that is, there is a liquid film on the pipe wall, and the central part of the pipe is a gas core with droplets. Due to the influence of gravity during horizontal flow, the lower liquid film is higher than the upper pipe. The thickness of the wall, in the vertical ascending pipeline, the basic structure of the gas-liquid two-phase flow has a fine bubble flow structure, a bullet-like flow structure, a block flow structure, a ring-shaped flow structure with fibers, and an annular flow structure.
Test equipment: one 500MΩ insulation resistance tester, one multimeter.
(1) When the pipeline is filled with medium, measure the resistance between terminals A, B and C with a multimeter. The resistance between A-C and B-C should be equal. If the difference is more than 1 time, there may be leakage of the electrode, condensation on the outer wall of the measuring tube or the junction box.
(2) In the case of lining drying, measure the insulation resistance between A-C and B-C with MΩ meter (should be greater than 200MΩ). Then use a multimeter to measure the resistance of the two electrodes in terminals A and B and the measuring tube (should be in short-circuit communication). If the insulation resistance is small, indicating that the electrode is leaking, the entire flowmeter should be returned to the factory for repair. If the insulation is reduced but there is still more than 50 MΩ and the inspection result of step (1) is normal, the outer wall of the measuring tube may be damp, and the inside of the outer casing may be dried by a hot air blower.
(3) Use a multimeter to measure the resistance between X and Y. If it exceeds 200 Ω, the excitation coil and its lead wire may be open or poorly connected. Remove the terminal block check.
(4) Check the insulation resistance between X, Y and C, which should be above 200 MΩ. If it is lowered, dry the inside of the casing with hot air. In actual operation, the decrease in coil insulation will result in increased measurement error and unstable instrument output signal.
(5) If it is determined that the sensor is faulty, please contact the manufacturer of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The general site cannot be solved and needs to be repaired by the manufacturer.