To ensure the measurement accuracy of the electromagnetic flowmeter, proper installation is very important.
The transmitter should be installed in a dry and ventilated place indoors. Avoid installation in places where the ambient temperature is too high, should not be subject to strong vibration, try to avoid equipment with strong magnetic fields, such as large motors, transformers, etc. Avoid installation in corrosive gases. The installation location is easy to overhaul. This is the environmental condition to ensure the normal operation of the transmitter.
In order to ensure that the measuring tube of the transmitter is filled with the measured medium, the stacker is preferably installed vertically, and the flow direction is from bottom to top. Especially for liquid-solid two-phase flow, it must be installed vertically. If the site is only allowed to be installed horizontally, it must be ensured that the two electrodes are at the same level.
The transmitter should be equipped with valves and bypass at both ends.
The millivolt AC potential measured by the electrode of the electromagnetic flow transmitter is based on the liquid potential in the transmitter. In order to stabilize the liquid potential and maintain the potential of the transmitter and fluid to ensure stable measurement, the transmitter shell and the metal tube should have good grounding at both ends, and the converter housing should also be grounded. The grounding resistance should not be greater than 10 and cannot be shared with the grounding wire of other electrical equipment. If the transmitter housing is not guaranteed to be in good contact with the metal pipe, connect them with metal wires. Re-reliable grounding.
In order to avoid interference signals, the signal between the transmitter and the converter must be transmitted with shielded wires. It is not allowed to place the signal cable and power cable in parallel in the same cable. The length of the signal cable should generally not exceed 30 m.
Converter installation site should avoid AC and DC strong magnetic field and vibration, ambient temperature is -20 to 50 ° C, does not contain corrosive gases, relative humidity is not more than 80%.
In order to avoid the influence of the flow rate on the relative measurement, the flow regulating valve should be placed downstream of the transmitter. For small-caliber transmitters, since the distance from the center of the electrode to the inlet end of the flowmeter is equivalent to several times the length of the diameter D, the upstream straight pipe may not be specified. However, for a flowmeter with a large diameter, generally there should be a straight pipe section of 5D or more in the upstream, and the downstream pipe section is generally not required.
First, the gas turbine flowmeter installation requirements
1. When the gas flowmeter is installed, it is strictly forbidden to directly conduct electric welding at the inlet and outlet flanges to avoid burning the internal parts of the flowmeter;
2. For the newly installed or overhauled pipeline, it must be purged to remove the debris in the pipeline before installing the flowmeter;
3. The gas turbine flowmeter should be installed in a place that is easy to maintain, has no strong electromagnetic field interference, no mechanical vibration and thermal radiation;
4. Gas turbine flowmeters should not be used in places where flow is frequently interrupted and there is strong pulsating flow or pressure pulsation;
5, the gas turbine flowmeter should ensure that the pipeline is coaxial, and prevent the gasket from protruding into the pipeline, otherwise it will disturb the flow profile;
6. The flow direction of the gas turbine flowmeter should be consistent with the direction marked on the casing. The upper and lower pipelines of the flowmeter should be guaranteed with 2DN and 1DN straight pipe sections;
7. When using external power supply, the flowmeter must have reliable grounding, but it should not share the grounding wire with the high-power system; when the pipeline is installed or repaired, the grounding wire of the welding system should not be overlapped with the flowmeter.
8. Since the flowmeter needs to be repaired and calibrated, in order to ensure normal gas supply, bypass piping should be set. The bypass pipe valve must be closed during normal use;
9. When constructing pipelines, it is advisable to install telescopic tubes or bellows to avoid serious stretching and causing breakage of the flowmeter;
10. When the gas turbine flowmeter is installed outdoors, the upper part should be covered to prevent the rainwater from immersing and the sun exposure affecting the service life of the flowmeter;
11. When installing the gas turbine flowmeter, it is advisable to add a filter to the flowmeter (filtering accuracy is recommended ≤20μm).
Second, gas turbine flowmeter requirements
1. When the gas turbine flowmeter is put into operation, the upstream valve of the flowmeter should be slowly opened (not less than 15 seconds), and then the downstream valve of the flowmeter should be slowly opened to prevent the instantaneous airflow from rushing to the turbine;
2. When the flowmeter needs to have a long-distance signal, it should be connected to the external power supply (+12~+24VDC) strictly according to the electrical performance index of the gas turbine flowmeter. It is strictly forbidden to directly connect 220VAC (or 380VAC) power supply at the signal output.
Second, the gas turbine flowmeter projection operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Open the flow upstream shutoff valve;
3. Slowly open the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
4. Slowly close the bypass shutoff valve.
Third, the gas turbine flowmeter stop table operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Turn off the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
3. Close the flow upstream shutoff valve;
Fourth, gas turbine flowmeter use precautions
1. The newly installed or repaired pipeline must be purged. When purging the metering line, the flow meter must be removed and the corresponding short section replaced the flow meter for purging.
2. When the gas turbine flowmeter pipeline is put into production, it should be slowly boosted and gradually increase the flow rate. When the production is stopped, it should be slowly depressurized.
3. Check the sound of the gas turbine flowmeter or the vibration of the casing during operation to determine whether the turbine blades and bearings are working properly. At low flow rates, attention should be paid to the change in sound, and the vibration of the casing is observed at high flow rates.