Instruments that measure fluid flow are collectively referred to as flow meters or flow meters. The flowmeter is one of the important instruments in industrial measurement. With the development of industrial production, the accuracy and range of flow measurement requirements are getting higher and higher, and the flow measurement technology is changing with each passing day. Various types of flow meters have been introduced to suit various applications. More than 100 flow meters have been put into use. From different perspectives, flow meters have different classification methods. There are two commonly used classification methods. One is to classify according to the measurement principle adopted by the flowmeter: the second is to classify according to the structural principle of the flowmeter.
Sort by measurement principle
a. Mechanical principle:
Instruments belonging to such principles have differential pressure type, rotor type using Bernoulli's theorem;
Impulse type using the momentum theorem, movable tube type;
Direct mass equation using Newton's second law;
a target using the principle of fluid momentum;
Turbine using the angular momentum theorem;
Vortex type using vortex principle of fluid oscillation;
Use the total static pressure difference of the pitot tube type as well as volumetric and sputum, trough and so on.
b. Electrical principle:
Differential capacitor type,
Strain resistance type, etc.
c. Acoustic principle:
d. Thermal principles:
Indirect calorimetry and so on.
First, the gas turbine flowmeter installation requirements
1. When the gas flowmeter is installed, it is strictly forbidden to directly conduct electric welding at the inlet and outlet flanges to avoid burning the internal parts of the flowmeter;
2. For the newly installed or overhauled pipeline, it must be purged to remove the debris in the pipeline before installing the flowmeter;
3. The gas turbine flowmeter should be installed in a place that is easy to maintain, has no strong electromagnetic field interference, no mechanical vibration and thermal radiation;
4. Gas turbine flowmeters should not be used in places where flow is frequently interrupted and there is strong pulsating flow or pressure pulsation;
5, the gas turbine flowmeter should ensure that the pipeline is coaxial, and prevent the gasket from protruding into the pipeline, otherwise it will disturb the flow profile;
6. The flow direction of the gas turbine flowmeter should be consistent with the direction marked on the casing. The upper and lower pipelines of the flowmeter should be guaranteed with 2DN and 1DN straight pipe sections;
7. When using external power supply, the flowmeter must have reliable grounding, but it should not share the grounding wire with the high-power system; when the pipeline is installed or repaired, the grounding wire of the welding system should not be overlapped with the flowmeter.
8. Since the flowmeter needs to be repaired and calibrated, in order to ensure normal gas supply, bypass piping should be set. The bypass pipe valve must be closed during normal use;
9. When constructing pipelines, it is advisable to install telescopic tubes or bellows to avoid serious stretching and causing breakage of the flowmeter;
10. When the gas turbine flowmeter is installed outdoors, the upper part should be covered to prevent the rainwater from immersing and the sun exposure affecting the service life of the flowmeter;
11. When installing the gas turbine flowmeter, it is advisable to add a filter to the flowmeter (filtering accuracy is recommended ≤20μm).
Second, gas turbine flowmeter requirements
1. When the gas turbine flowmeter is put into operation, the upstream valve of the flowmeter should be slowly opened (not less than 15 seconds), and then the downstream valve of the flowmeter should be slowly opened to prevent the instantaneous airflow from rushing to the turbine;
2. When the flowmeter needs to have a long-distance signal, it should be connected to the external power supply (+12~+24VDC) strictly according to the electrical performance index of the gas turbine flowmeter. It is strictly forbidden to directly connect 220VAC (or 380VAC) power supply at the signal output.
Selection of measurement types for special industrial and commercial users
At present, there are some special users in the supply of industrial and commercial users. On the one hand, the gas points are more dispersed, and the amount of gas used in a single combustion device is small (generally 2 to 9 m3/h); on the other hand, the total amount of gas used is Very large, there are many problems with the accurate measurement of the natural gas supply of such users. This type of industrial and commercial users have multiple fuel appliances with different gas consumption. Different gas consumption at different time periods brings certain difficulties to the accurate measurement of natural gas. Under the condition of satisfying the maximum gas consumption, it cannot be measured under the condition of small flow. The problem.
1. Case 1: A large shopping and entertainment mall
The mall has 22 gas points distributed on the second, fourth and fifth floors. In order to ensure the accuracy of natural gas measurement, the gas supply system has a master meter (turbine flow meter Q650) and 22 sets of compensation functions. As a metering table, the flow meter usually has a gas consumption of about 400m3/d and a holiday of about 800m3/d. It is found through the data collection that the total number of meters and sub-meters is about 17m3 per day; in the initial 54d. The cumulative gas consumption of the master meter and the minute meter differs by 11511.80 m3.