Choice of caliber
The choice of the diameter of the electromagnetic flowmeter is not necessarily the same as the diameter of the pipe, and should be determined by the flow rate and flow rate. However, as the chemical raw materials and intermediate liquid of Salt Lake, the viscosity is large and the flow rate is low (generally 2.0 to 4.0 m/s). The electromagnetic flowmeter is used on such a pipe, and the diameter of the sensor is the same as the diameter of the pipe. If the flow rate is lower than 1.0m/s, an electromagnetic flowmeter of appropriate flow rate can be selected to ensure measurement accuracy and relatively reduce investment.
Selection of flow rate and range
Basically, they are anti-corrosion plastic pipes, and considering the lining of the flow meter, the flow rate is generally controlled at 2m/s. For some materials that are easy to crystallize (such as sodium carbonate solution, compounding liquid: crystallized mainly boron and magnesium double salt), the flow rate is increased to 3.0 to 4.0 m/s by taking measures. The flow rate will increase the flow noise, and the vibration of the pipeline will affect the measurement accuracy. Under the condition that the electromagnetic flowmeter is installed, the shock absorber should be installed before and after. The full scale of the meter is greater than the expected maximum flow value, which is typically 1.2 times the estimated maximum flow. The normal measurement flow is greater than 50% of the full scale of the meter to ensure a certain measurement accuracy.
Maintenance of the turbine flowmeter sensor section:
1. Before the sensor is installed, use the mouth to blow or hand the impeller to make it rotate quickly to see if there is any display. Install the sensor when there is display. If there is no display, check the relevant parts and troubleshoot.
2. When using, keep the measured medium clean and free of impurities such as fibers and particles.
3. When the turbine flow sensor starts to use, the sensor should be slowly filled with the medium, and then the outlet valve should be opened (the valve should be installed at the back end of the flowmeter). It is forbidden to be impacted by the high-speed fluid when the sensor is in the mediumless state.
4. The maintenance period of the turbine flow sensor is generally half a year. When cleaning and cleaning, please be careful not to damage the parts in the measuring chamber, especially the impeller. Please be optimistic about the positional relationship between the guide and the impeller during assembly.
5. When the turbine flow sensor is not in use, the internal medium should be cleaned, and after drying, a protective cover is added at both ends of the sensor to prevent dust from entering, and then stored in a dry place.
6. The filter used in the turbine flowmeter should be cleaned regularly. When not in use, the internal medium should be cleaned. As with the sensor, add a dust jacket and store it in a dry place.
Second, the gas turbine flowmeter projection operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Open the flow upstream shutoff valve;
3. Slowly open the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
4. Slowly close the bypass shutoff valve.
Third, the gas turbine flowmeter stop table operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Turn off the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
3. Close the flow upstream shutoff valve;
Fourth, gas turbine flowmeter use precautions
1. The newly installed or repaired pipeline must be purged. When purging the metering line, the flow meter must be removed and the corresponding short section replaced the flow meter for purging.
2. When the gas turbine flowmeter pipeline is put into production, it should be slowly boosted and gradually increase the flow rate. When the production is stopped, it should be slowly depressurized.
3. Check the sound of the gas turbine flowmeter or the vibration of the casing during operation to determine whether the turbine blades and bearings are working properly. At low flow rates, attention should be paid to the change in sound, and the vibration of the casing is observed at high flow rates.