Choice of caliber
The choice of the diameter of the electromagnetic flowmeter is not necessarily the same as the diameter of the pipe, and should be determined by the flow rate and flow rate. However, as the chemical raw materials and intermediate liquid of Salt Lake, the viscosity is large and the flow rate is low (generally 2.0 to 4.0 m/s). The electromagnetic flowmeter is used on such a pipe, and the diameter of the sensor is the same as the diameter of the pipe. If the flow rate is lower than 1.0m/s, an electromagnetic flowmeter of appropriate flow rate can be selected to ensure measurement accuracy and relatively reduce investment.
Selection of flow rate and range
Basically, they are anti-corrosion plastic pipes, and considering the lining of the flow meter, the flow rate is generally controlled at 2m/s. For some materials that are easy to crystallize (such as sodium carbonate solution, compounding liquid: crystallized mainly boron and magnesium double salt), the flow rate is increased to 3.0 to 4.0 m/s by taking measures. The flow rate will increase the flow noise, and the vibration of the pipeline will affect the measurement accuracy. Under the condition that the electromagnetic flowmeter is installed, the shock absorber should be installed before and after. The full scale of the meter is greater than the expected maximum flow value, which is typically 1.2 times the estimated maximum flow. The normal measurement flow is greater than 50% of the full scale of the meter to ensure a certain measurement accuracy.
Second, the compressed air vortex flowmeter installation steps
1. The special flanges to be equipped are welded to the upstream and downstream straight pipe sections respectively, so that the inner diameters of the special flange and the straight pipe section are strictly vertical and concentric.
2. Install the sensor clip on the upper and lower straight pipe sections welded with special flanges and fasten them with bolts. The upstream and downstream straight sections should be kept concentric with the sensor.
3. It should be noted that the flow direction of the sensor should be consistent with the flow direction of the fluid in the pipeline.
Third, special attention should be paid when installing compressed air vortex flowmeter
1. When welding special flanges and straight pipe sections, the sensor should be removed and the sensor welding flange must not be carried.
2. Before the sensor is installed, the sealing ring must be placed in the groove of the flange.
3. The pressure point and temperature measurement point should be at the 3DN~5DN and 6N~8DN downstream of the sensor.
4. When the high temperature pipeline is insulated, do not wrap the sensor to avoid damage.
5. The cable connecting the vortex flowmeter should be as far away as possible from the interference of strong electromagnetic fields. It is absolutely not allowed to lay with high voltage cables. The shielded cable should be as short as possible, the maximum length should not exceed 500 meters, and should not be coiled to reduce the distributed inductance.
Intelligent GPRS MAG flow meter
The GPRS wireless transmission flowmeter is specially designed for the industry. It can meet the monitoring and management of traffic in urban water supply, heating and gas supply systems, and the processing and calculation of data. It is widely used in urban water supply, heating, gas supply systems, sewage treatment, Water conservancy projects and other industries.
GPRS wireless transmission flowmeter battery-powered converter is to use GPRS wireless communication to achieve remote monitoring. The data of the battery-powered converter can be read in any area covered by the GPRS wireless network. Through the GPRS wireless communication flowmeter network system, the data collected by the field instrument can be transmitted to the monitoring center in real time to achieve unified monitoring and distributed management of the field instrument.
GPRS wireless transmission flowmeter adopts specially designed sensor excitation system and high-performance lithium battery power supply system, and adopts 16-bit embedded ultra-micro power processor, full digital signal processing, stable measurement, high measurement accuracy and strong anti-interference ability. Features such as automatic bidirectional flow measurement, on-site instantaneous flow, positive and negativecumulative total display, self-diagnosis fault alarm, GSM data infinity transfer, etc. Users can realize traffic data through powerful GSM/GPRS remote management software system. GPRS wireless communication, storage, data analysis and other functions.