Pressure and temperature selection
The actual working pressure of the fluid in the pipeline should be less than the rated working pressure of the flowmeter. Pay attention to whether there is negative pressure in the pipeline, such as the evaporation process, and the negative pressure is up to -60KPa. Such working conditions should be communicated with the manufacturer's technicians when ordering. Strict requirements are imposed on the lining material. The actual temperature should meet the temperature requirements specified by the flowmeter.
Power supply selection
The choice of the electromagnetic flowmeter power supply should be selected according to the flowmeter itself and the environment of the site. If the site allows, the power supply is convenient, safe and easy to maintain. As a chemical company, more than 90% of the raw materials and process links are in the liquid phase. During operation, the internal humidity of the workshop is large, and no flammable gas is generated during the whole operation. It is safer to use DC24V for power supply. Outdoor dry environment, choose AC220V power supply, convenient lead wire, good maintenance and low cost.
Some explosion-proof occasions, such as flowmeters used in gas boilers, are ideal for battery-powered electromagnetic flowmeters.
Maintenance of the turbine flowmeter sensor section:
1. Before the sensor is installed, use the mouth to blow or hand the impeller to make it rotate quickly to see if there is any display. Install the sensor when there is display. If there is no display, check the relevant parts and troubleshoot.
2. When using, keep the measured medium clean and free of impurities such as fibers and particles.
3. When the turbine flow sensor starts to use, the sensor should be slowly filled with the medium, and then the outlet valve should be opened (the valve should be installed at the back end of the flowmeter). It is forbidden to be impacted by the high-speed fluid when the sensor is in the mediumless state.
4. The maintenance period of the turbine flow sensor is generally half a year. When cleaning and cleaning, please be careful not to damage the parts in the measuring chamber, especially the impeller. Please be optimistic about the positional relationship between the guide and the impeller during assembly.
5. When the turbine flow sensor is not in use, the internal medium should be cleaned, and after drying, a protective cover is added at both ends of the sensor to prevent dust from entering, and then stored in a dry place.
6. The filter used in the turbine flowmeter should be cleaned regularly. When not in use, the internal medium should be cleaned. As with the sensor, add a dust jacket and store it in a dry place.
Selection of measurement types for special industrial and commercial users
2. Case 2: A heavy machine tool factory
The main gas plant of the heavy-duty machine tool factory is 13 production kiln, and there is also a machine repair workshop and 63 mobile burners. The total gas load of all gas facilities is 1837m3/h. See Table 1 for details. The customer promised that all gas facilities could not be fully activated at the same time, the maximum gas consumption required was 1200m3/h, and the minimum pressure required before the furnace was 0.055MPa. The pressure regulator used in the on-site pressure regulating metering box is opened and ready, and the flow meter is in the form of a G1600 turbine table plus bypass.
When debugging the kiln, it was found that the flowmeter in the pressure regulating metering box had a stop-and-go phenomenon. If only some of the kiln was opened or only some of the kiln was used, there would be a phenomenon that the flowmeter did not measure or the measurement error was large.