Pressure and temperature selection
The actual working pressure of the fluid in the pipeline should be less than the rated working pressure of the flowmeter. Pay attention to whether there is negative pressure in the pipeline, such as the evaporation process, and the negative pressure is up to -60KPa. Such working conditions should be communicated with the manufacturer's technicians when ordering. Strict requirements are imposed on the lining material. The actual temperature should meet the temperature requirements specified by the flowmeter.
Power supply selection
The choice of the electromagnetic flowmeter power supply should be selected according to the flowmeter itself and the environment of the site. If the site allows, the power supply is convenient, safe and easy to maintain. As a chemical company, more than 90% of the raw materials and process links are in the liquid phase. During operation, the internal humidity of the workshop is large, and no flammable gas is generated during the whole operation. It is safer to use DC24V for power supply. Outdoor dry environment, choose AC220V power supply, convenient lead wire, good maintenance and low cost.
Some explosion-proof occasions, such as flowmeters used in gas boilers, are ideal for battery-powered electromagnetic flowmeters.
Precautions before gas turbine flowmeter is enabled
Keywords: gas turbine flowmeter, Tianxin gas turbine flowmeter, gas gas turbine flowmeter
First, the precautions before the gas turbine flowmeter is enabled
In order to ensure trouble-free, safe start-up and commissioning of the ultrasonic flowmeter, the following pre-checks must be carried out:
1. Before starting the flowmeter officially, be sure to handle each leak point;
2. Check the power supply voltage on the terminal block and the corresponding positive and negative polarity;
3. Check the polarity of the frequency output lead connected to the RS485 converter;
4. Check whether the gas turbine flowmeter and temperature/pressure transmitter display are correct and reliable, including the installation direction and verticality of the flowmeter; the sealing performance of all joints;
5, wiring inspection: should be in accordance with the system wiring diagram provided by Jiangsu Tianxin Instrument Co., Ltd., check all wiring is correct.
Test equipment: one 500MΩ insulation resistance tester, one multimeter.
(1) When the pipeline is filled with medium, measure the resistance between terminals A, B and C with a multimeter. The resistance between A-C and B-C should be equal. If the difference is more than 1 time, there may be leakage of the electrode, condensation on the outer wall of the measuring tube or the junction box.
(2) In the case of lining drying, measure the insulation resistance between A-C and B-C with MΩ meter (should be greater than 200MΩ). Then use a multimeter to measure the resistance of the two electrodes in terminals A and B and the measuring tube (should be in short-circuit communication). If the insulation resistance is small, indicating that the electrode is leaking, the entire flowmeter should be returned to the factory for repair. If the insulation is reduced but there is still more than 50 MΩ and the inspection result of step (1) is normal, the outer wall of the measuring tube may be damp, and the inside of the outer casing may be dried by a hot air blower.
(3) Use a multimeter to measure the resistance between X and Y. If it exceeds 200 Ω, the excitation coil and its lead wire may be open or poorly connected. Remove the terminal block check.
(4) Check the insulation resistance between X, Y and C, which should be above 200 MΩ. If it is lowered, dry the inside of the casing with hot air. In actual operation, the decrease in coil insulation will result in increased measurement error and unstable instrument output signal.
(5) If it is determined that the sensor is faulty, please contact the manufacturer of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The general site cannot be solved and needs to be repaired by the manufacturer.