Choice of protection level
The protection level of the electromagnetic flowmeter should be selected according to the actual situation. If the sensor is required to be installed below the ground and is often flooded, IP68 should be selected. If the sensor is installed above the ground, IP65 and IP67 should be selected. In any case, the display area of ??the electromagnetic flowmeter cannot be used with water or enter the water, which may cause damage to the electromagnetic flowmeter. As a chemical company, the workshop produces high humidity, but IP65 (IP65 is a water-proof type. The electromagnetic flowmeter sensor housing allows the faucet to spray water from the sensor in any direction of the sensor of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The pressure of the water spray is 30Kpa, the water output It is 12.5L/S and the distance is 3 meters.) The electromagnetic flowmeter of the protection grade fully meets the requirements of on-site measurement.
Choice of connection method
Electromagnetic flowmeters have threaded connections, flanged connections, clamps, etc. In the chemical industry, flange-connected electromagnetic flowmeters are generally used. The selection must be consistent with the process-flange engineering pressure and standards.
Conclusion, with the maturity of the domestic instrument industry, chemical companies such as lithium carbonate, boric acid and potash will also enter the market in line with the domestic market. As an important industrial flow measuring instrument, electromagnetic flowmeter should play its role in DCS control. The right selection is especially important to provide accurate measurement data, reduce labor costs and increase production efficiency.
Maintenance of the turbine flowmeter sensor section:
1. Before the sensor is installed, use the mouth to blow or hand the impeller to make it rotate quickly to see if there is any display. Install the sensor when there is display. If there is no display, check the relevant parts and troubleshoot.
2. When using, keep the measured medium clean and free of impurities such as fibers and particles.
3. When the turbine flow sensor starts to use, the sensor should be slowly filled with the medium, and then the outlet valve should be opened (the valve should be installed at the back end of the flowmeter). It is forbidden to be impacted by the high-speed fluid when the sensor is in the mediumless state.
4. The maintenance period of the turbine flow sensor is generally half a year. When cleaning and cleaning, please be careful not to damage the parts in the measuring chamber, especially the impeller. Please be optimistic about the positional relationship between the guide and the impeller during assembly.
5. When the turbine flow sensor is not in use, the internal medium should be cleaned, and after drying, a protective cover is added at both ends of the sensor to prevent dust from entering, and then stored in a dry place.
6. The filter used in the turbine flowmeter should be cleaned regularly. When not in use, the internal medium should be cleaned. As with the sensor, add a dust jacket and store it in a dry place.
Second, choose from the type of flow meter
Various flow meters, such as volumetric flowmeters, speedmeters, and differential pressuremeters, have different characteristics. Different flowmeter types have different turndown ratios. The turbine flowmeter has a turndown ratio of 1:20 to 1:30, the Roots flowmeter has a turndown ratio of 1:20 to 1:160, and the film gauge has a turndown ratio of 1: 160 (The error characteristic curves of these three kinds of flow meters are shown in Figure 1), and the appropriate flow meter should be selected according to the actual situation.
By comparing the error characteristics of the above flowmeters, it can be seen that the starting flow of the membrane meter and the Roots flowmeter is small, the initial flow of the turbine meter is relatively large, and the membrane surface exhibits a positive deviation in the small flow state. The Roots flowmeter exhibits a negative deviation. At low flow rates, the gas supply company is more willing to select a membrane meter for metering.