Choice of protection level
The protection level of the electromagnetic flowmeter should be selected according to the actual situation. If the sensor is required to be installed below the ground and is often flooded, IP68 should be selected. If the sensor is installed above the ground, IP65 and IP67 should be selected. In any case, the display area of ??the electromagnetic flowmeter cannot be used with water or enter the water, which may cause damage to the electromagnetic flowmeter. As a chemical company, the workshop produces high humidity, but IP65 (IP65 is a water-proof type. The electromagnetic flowmeter sensor housing allows the faucet to spray water from the sensor in any direction of the sensor of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The pressure of the water spray is 30Kpa, the water output It is 12.5L/S and the distance is 3 meters.) The electromagnetic flowmeter of the protection grade fully meets the requirements of on-site measurement.
Choice of connection method
Electromagnetic flowmeters have threaded connections, flanged connections, clamps, etc. In the chemical industry, flange-connected electromagnetic flowmeters are generally used. The selection must be consistent with the process-flange engineering pressure and standards.
Conclusion, with the maturity of the domestic instrument industry, chemical companies such as lithium carbonate, boric acid and potash will also enter the market in line with the domestic market. As an important industrial flow measuring instrument, electromagnetic flowmeter should play its role in DCS control. The right selection is especially important to provide accurate measurement data, reduce labor costs and increase production efficiency.
Third, gas turbine flowmeter daily inspection
1. Look at the display: Observe the total amount, instantaneous, temperature, pressure, and battery power. If the abnormality is reported in time.
2. Listen to the running sound of the flowmeter. (Method) The flowmeter should have no noise when it is running normally. If there is a large abnormal noise, it can be judged as damage to the movement of the movement (for example). It needs to be reported and processed in time.
3, data comparison, the output of the first 3 to 5 days before the statistics, if there is no major change, the flowmeter runs normally, such as the successive decrement phenomenon, the gas turbine flowmeter impeller (shaft, shaft core), filtration There is a problem with the device. Need to be reported in time for processing
4, gas turbine flowmeter filling lubricant
(1) Instrument refueling is an important part of the daily maintenance work of the instrument. Lubricating oil is mainly for instrument bearing; lubricating oil can protect the instrument bearing, reduce friction, reduce wear and prolong the operation cycle of the instrument;
(2) Regularly adding lubricating oil can effectively reduce the maintenance rate of the instrument and reduce the maintenance cost;
(3) Ensure the measurement accuracy of the flowmeter. "Measuring is counting money." why would you said this? The management of production and operation accounting, energy saving, cost accounting, etc. is an important production link of enterprise management. If the measurement is not in place, it will affect the economic efficiency and reputation of the enterprise. Therefore, the daily maintenance of the instrument is very important.
Intelligent GPRS MAG flow meter
The GPRS wireless transmission flowmeter is specially designed for the industry. It can meet the monitoring and management of traffic in urban water supply, heating and gas supply systems, and the processing and calculation of data. It is widely used in urban water supply, heating, gas supply systems, sewage treatment, Water conservancy projects and other industries.
GPRS wireless transmission flowmeter battery-powered converter is to use GPRS wireless communication to achieve remote monitoring. The data of the battery-powered converter can be read in any area covered by the GPRS wireless network. Through the GPRS wireless communication flowmeter network system, the data collected by the field instrument can be transmitted to the monitoring center in real time to achieve unified monitoring and distributed management of the field instrument.
GPRS wireless transmission flowmeter adopts specially designed sensor excitation system and high-performance lithium battery power supply system, and adopts 16-bit embedded ultra-micro power processor, full digital signal processing, stable measurement, high measurement accuracy and strong anti-interference ability. Features such as automatic bidirectional flow measurement, on-site instantaneous flow, positive and negativecumulative total display, self-diagnosis fault alarm, GSM data infinity transfer, etc. Users can realize traffic data through powerful GSM/GPRS remote management software system. GPRS wireless communication, storage, data analysis and other functions.