General principles for electromagnetic flowmeter selection
(1) Whether the medium to be tested is a conductive liquid or slurry, thereby determining whether an electromagnetic flow meter is selected;
(2) The conductivity of the measured medium determines the type of electromagnetic flowmeter—whether it is high conductivity or low conductivity;
(3) The nominal diameter of the large, small and common flow process pipelines required by the process, determine whether the flow rate of the medium is at a more economical flow point, whether the pipeline needs to be reduced, and then determine the diameter of the flowmeter;
(4) Determine whether to use an integrated or split flowmeter, and the degree of protection of the flowmeter, etc., based on the layout of the process piping.
(5) Selecting the electrode type according to whether the measured medium is easy to crystallize or crusting;
(6) selecting an electrode material according to the corrosiveness of the measured medium;
(7) The corrosiveness, wear and temperature of the measured medium determine the lining material to be used;
(8) The high working pressure of the measured medium determines the nominal pressure of the flow meter;
(9) The insulation of the process piping determines the type of grounding ring.
Gas turbine flowmeter and screwing vortex flowmeter measurement difference
Keywords: gas turbine flowmeter, Tianxin gas turbine flowmeter, gas gas turbine flowmeter
First, the characteristics of gas turbine flowmeter and spiral vortex flowmeter
Gas turbine flowmeter and screwing vortex flowmeter are the main gas metering instruments in China. In foreign countries, almost no one uses gas to swirl into the vortex flow meter. At present, there are certain applications in the domestic vortex flowmeter. In terms of standard conditions. The international standard ISO9551 promulgated by the International Organization for Standardization and the international recommendations R6, R32 promulgated by the International Organization of Legal Metrology (OIML) have corresponding national standards and regulations in China and developed countries. The above documents guarantee the authority of gas turbine flowmeters in gas metering. Sex. Gas-introducing vortex flowmeters have not yet established relevant standards. It is difficult to guarantee the authority of the flow meter in gas metering. At present, in domestic flow meters for gas measurement, gas turbine flowmeters dominate, and the vortex flowmeters also have a certain market. The use of the two is similar, and users often have doubts about the choice of the two.
Intelligent GPRS MAG flow meter working principle
Since the GPRS communication is a data packet communication network based on an IP address, after the monitoring center computer logs in to the Internet network, the IP address is assigned by the Internet, and each GPRS monitoring point establishes a connection with the host through the address and communicates. Each monitoring point collects data through the data acquisition module, processes the data through the embedded processor in the GPRS terminal, encapsulates the protocol, sends it to the GPRS network, and transmits it to the user data monitoring center computer.
Battery-powered converter GPRS communication introduction
The battery-powered converter with GPRS function can directly send data to the remote control center through the GPRS wireless module GPRS-DY or GPRS-DF, hereinafter referred to as the GPRS module, and then store the collected data in the database at regular intervals. Through the system, even in an off-site away from the observation site, it is convenient to collect and read data of each monitoring point, and truly realize the functions of remote monitoring and data sharing.