General principles for electromagnetic flowmeter selection
(1) Whether the medium to be tested is a conductive liquid or slurry, thereby determining whether an electromagnetic flow meter is selected;
(2) The conductivity of the measured medium determines the type of electromagnetic flowmeter—whether it is high conductivity or low conductivity;
(3) The nominal diameter of the large, small and common flow process pipelines required by the process, determine whether the flow rate of the medium is at a more economical flow point, whether the pipeline needs to be reduced, and then determine the diameter of the flowmeter;
(4) Determine whether to use an integrated or split flowmeter, and the degree of protection of the flowmeter, etc., based on the layout of the process piping.
(5) Selecting the electrode type according to whether the measured medium is easy to crystallize or crusting;
(6) selecting an electrode material according to the corrosiveness of the measured medium;
(7) The corrosiveness, wear and temperature of the measured medium determine the lining material to be used;
(8) The high working pressure of the measured medium determines the nominal pressure of the flow meter;
(9) The insulation of the process piping determines the type of grounding ring.
Second, gas turbine flowmeter measurement characteristics
1. Gas turbine flowmeter is one of the main types of flowmeters. Its working principle is: the gas entering the gas turbine flowmeter is accelerated by the fluid, and the accelerated gas acts on the blades of the turbine through the inlet passage. The impulse causes the turbine of the flow meter to rotate in the flow path, and within a certain flow range, the number of revolutions of the turbine is proportional to the volume of the gas flowing therethrough. By mechanical or electromagnetic induction, the number of revolutions f of the turbine can be obtained, so that the flow rate Q of the gas flowing through the flow meter can be obtained.
2. Gas turbine flowmeters are widely used in the measurement of gas flow or total gas volume, and are widely used in natural gas flow measurement at home and abroad. The theoretical research and practical experience of gas turbine flowmeters are very mature, and there are corresponding international standards. Countries also have corresponding national standards. China also adopts international standards. In Europe and the United States, gas turbine flow meters are the most important gas flow meters, and the Netherlands alone uses more than 2,600 gas turbine meters on natural gas pipelines.
Intelligent GPRS MAG flow meter features
☆ Timing acquisition of electromagnetic flowmeter data: The electromagnetic flowmeter is used to send a data mode to the host every hour.
The data includes:
(1) Instrument status part: module address, module name, current module time, module battery status;
(2) Meter data part: instantaneous flow rate, instantaneous flow rate, fluid conductivity ratio, positive and negative cumulative value
☆ Support short message, fixed IP and dynamic IP address transmission. Data transmission is stable and reliable, low power consumption, and low battery alarm. SMS (SMS): Support all China Unicom and China Mobile SIM
card users; GPRS mode: support for the opening of GPRS wireless Internet access (GPRS access point must be CMNET) China Mobile SIM card users
☆ GPRS communication supports two modes of TCP and UDP, and supports two connection modes of IP address and dynamic domain name.
☆ Integration of acquisition and transmission, improving system reliability and reducing costs;
☆ Do not crash, automatically restore after dropped calls;
☆ GPRS remote online setting and short message remote setting function;
☆ Onboard industrial grade GSM/GPRS communication module, convenient for users to choose GSM/GPRS networking mode
☆ Provide user setting software, open interface
☆ Good waterproof performance