The structure of the electromagnetic flowmeter is mainly composed of a magnetic circuit system, a measuring conduit, an electrode, a casing, a lining, and a converter.
Magnetic circuit system: its role is to produce a uniform DC or AC magnetic field. The DC magnetic circuit is realized by a permanent magnet, which has the advantages of simple structure and less interference by the alternating magnetic field, but it is easy to polarize the electrolyte liquid in the measuring duct, so that the positive electrode is surrounded by negative ions, and the negative electrode is positive ion Surrounding, that is, the polarization phenomenon of the electrode, and causing an increase in internal resistance between the two electrodes, thus seriously affecting the normal operation of the meter. When the diameter of the pipe is large, the permanent magnets are correspondingly large, bulky and uneconomical, so the electromagnetic flowmeter generally adopts an alternating magnetic field and is generated by the excitation of a 50HZ power frequency power source.
Measuring catheter: its function is to let the conductive liquid to be tested pass. In order to make the magnetic flux diverted or short-circuited when the magnetic flux passes through the measuring catheter, the measuring catheter must be made of non-magnetic, low electrical conductivity, low thermal conductivity and mechanical strength. Non-magnetic stainless steel, FRP, high strength can be used. Plastic, aluminum, etc.
Executive Standard: JB/T 9248-1999
Nominal diameter: 15, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 65, 80, 100, 125, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600, 1800, 2000, 2200, 2400, 2600, 2800, 3000
Maximum flow rate: 15m/s
Accuracy: DNl5~DN600, indication: ±0.3% (flow rate ≥1m/s); ±3mm/s (flow rate <1m/s)
DN700-DN3000, ±0.5% of the indicated value (flow rate ≥0.8m/S); ±4mm/s (flow rate <0.8m/S)
Fluid conductivity ≥5uS/cm
DNl5～DN: 1504.0MPa, DNl5～DN600: 1.6MPa, DN200～DN1000: 1.0MPa, DN700～DN3000: 0.6MPa, Special order: 6.3, 10MPa
Sensor: -25 °C - ten 60 °C
Converter and integrated type: -10 ° C - ten 60 °C
Lining material: PTFE, neoprene, polyurethane, polytetrafluoroethylene (F46), screened PFA
Maximum fluid temperature
- Body type 70 °C
Separate type: Polychloroprene lining 80 ° C; 120 °C (specify when ordering)
Polyurethane lining 80 °C
Polytetrafluoroethylene propylene (F46) 100 °C; 150 °C (specify when ordering)
Signal electrode and grounding electrode material: stainless steel 0Crl8Nil2M02Ti, Hastelloy C, Hastelloy B, titanium, tantalum, platinum/rhodium alloy, stainless steel coated tungsten carbide
Electrode scraper mechanism: DN300-DN3000
Connecting flange material: carbon steel
Grounding flange material: stainless steel 1Crl8Ni9Ti
DN65—DNl50: Stainless steel 1Crl8Ni9Ti
DN200～DNl600: Carbon steel ten stainless steel 1Crl8Ni9Ti
DNl5～DN3000 separate rubber or polyurethane lining sensor: IP65 or IP68
Other sensors, body flow meters and split converters: IP65
Spacing (separate type): The converter distance sensor generally does not exceed 100m
Test equipment: one 500MΩ insulation resistance tester, one multimeter.
(1) When the pipeline is filled with medium, measure the resistance between terminals A, B and C with a multimeter. The resistance between A-C and B-C should be equal. If the difference is more than 1 time, there may be leakage of the electrode, condensation on the outer wall of the measuring tube or the junction box.
(2) In the case of lining drying, measure the insulation resistance between A-C and B-C with MΩ meter (should be greater than 200MΩ). Then use a multimeter to measure the resistance of the two electrodes in terminals A and B and the measuring tube (should be in short-circuit communication). If the insulation resistance is small, indicating that the electrode is leaking, the entire flowmeter should be returned to the factory for repair. If the insulation is reduced but there is still more than 50 MΩ and the inspection result of step (1) is normal, the outer wall of the measuring tube may be damp, and the inside of the outer casing may be dried by a hot air blower.
(3) Use a multimeter to measure the resistance between X and Y. If it exceeds 200 Ω, the excitation coil and its lead wire may be open or poorly connected. Remove the terminal block check.
(4) Check the insulation resistance between X, Y and C, which should be above 200 MΩ. If it is lowered, dry the inside of the casing with hot air. In actual operation, the decrease in coil insulation will result in increased measurement error and unstable instrument output signal.
(5) If it is determined that the sensor is faulty, please contact the manufacturer of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The general site cannot be solved and needs to be repaired by the manufacturer.