The lining material should be selected according to the corrosiveness, wear and temperature of the tested medium:
First, natural rubber (soft rubber)
1, better elasticity, wear resistance and tearing force
2, resistant to general weak acid, weak alkali corrosion
3. Water and sewage
Second, acid-resistant rubber (hard rubber)
It can withstand the corrosion of hydrochloric acid, acetic acid, oxalic acid, ammonia water, phosphoric acid and 50% sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide and potassium hydroxide at normal temperature, but it is not resistant to corrosion by strong oxidants.
It can measure general acid, alkali and salt solutions.
Third, neoprene (Neoprene)
1, excellent elasticity, high tearing force, good wear resistance
2, resistant to general low concentration of acid and alkali, salt solution corrosion, but not resistant to oxidation of the medium, and temperature requirements <80 ° C;
It can measure water, sewage, mud and pulp.
Fourth, Polyurethane (Polyurethane)
1, excellent wear resistance
2, poor acid and alkali resistance, temperature requirements <40 ° C
Measure medium-strongly worn coal slurry, mud and slurry
Five, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
1. Boiling hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, aqua regia, concentrated alkali and various organic solvents
2, good wear resistance, poor bonding performance, temperature requirements -80 ~ +180 ° C;
Measuring concentration, concentrated alkali strong corrosive solution and sanitary medium
Executive Standard: JB/T 9248-1999
Nominal diameter: 15, 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 65, 80, 100, 125, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600, 1800, 2000, 2200, 2400, 2600, 2800, 3000
Maximum flow rate: 15m/s
Accuracy: DNl5~DN600, indication: ±0.3% (flow rate ≥1m/s); ±3mm/s (flow rate <1m/s)
DN700-DN3000, ±0.5% of the indicated value (flow rate ≥0.8m/S); ±4mm/s (flow rate <0.8m/S)
Fluid conductivity ≥5uS/cm
DNl5～DN: 1504.0MPa, DNl5～DN600: 1.6MPa, DN200～DN1000: 1.0MPa, DN700～DN3000: 0.6MPa, Special order: 6.3, 10MPa
Sensor: -25 °C - ten 60 °C
Converter and integrated type: -10 ° C - ten 60 °C
Lining material: PTFE, neoprene, polyurethane, polytetrafluoroethylene (F46), screened PFA
Maximum fluid temperature
- Body type 70 °C
Separate type: Polychloroprene lining 80 ° C; 120 °C (specify when ordering)
Polyurethane lining 80 °C
Polytetrafluoroethylene propylene (F46) 100 °C; 150 °C (specify when ordering)
Signal electrode and grounding electrode material: stainless steel 0Crl8Nil2M02Ti, Hastelloy C, Hastelloy B, titanium, tantalum, platinum/rhodium alloy, stainless steel coated tungsten carbide
Electrode scraper mechanism: DN300-DN3000
Connecting flange material: carbon steel
Grounding flange material: stainless steel 1Crl8Ni9Ti
DN65—DNl50: Stainless steel 1Crl8Ni9Ti
DN200～DNl600: Carbon steel ten stainless steel 1Crl8Ni9Ti
DNl5～DN3000 separate rubber or polyurethane lining sensor: IP65 or IP68
Other sensors, body flow meters and split converters: IP65
Spacing (separate type): The converter distance sensor generally does not exceed 100m
Second, the gas turbine flowmeter projection operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Open the flow upstream shutoff valve;
3. Slowly open the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
4. Slowly close the bypass shutoff valve.
Third, the gas turbine flowmeter stop table operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Turn off the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
3. Close the flow upstream shutoff valve;
Fourth, gas turbine flowmeter use precautions
1. The newly installed or repaired pipeline must be purged. When purging the metering line, the flow meter must be removed and the corresponding short section replaced the flow meter for purging.
2. When the gas turbine flowmeter pipeline is put into production, it should be slowly boosted and gradually increase the flow rate. When the production is stopped, it should be slowly depressurized.
3. Check the sound of the gas turbine flowmeter or the vibration of the casing during operation to determine whether the turbine blades and bearings are working properly. At low flow rates, attention should be paid to the change in sound, and the vibration of the casing is observed at high flow rates.