The lining material should be selected according to the corrosiveness, wear and temperature of the tested medium:
First, natural rubber (soft rubber)
1, better elasticity, wear resistance and tearing force
2, resistant to general weak acid, weak alkali corrosion
3. Water and sewage
Second, acid-resistant rubber (hard rubber)
It can withstand the corrosion of hydrochloric acid, acetic acid, oxalic acid, ammonia water, phosphoric acid and 50% sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide and potassium hydroxide at normal temperature, but it is not resistant to corrosion by strong oxidants.
It can measure general acid, alkali and salt solutions.
Third, neoprene (Neoprene)
1, excellent elasticity, high tearing force, good wear resistance
2, resistant to general low concentration of acid and alkali, salt solution corrosion, but not resistant to oxidation of the medium, and temperature requirements <80 ° C;
It can measure water, sewage, mud and pulp.
Fourth, Polyurethane (Polyurethane)
1, excellent wear resistance
2, poor acid and alkali resistance, temperature requirements <40 ° C
Measure medium-strongly worn coal slurry, mud and slurry
Five, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
1. Boiling hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid, nitric acid, aqua regia, concentrated alkali and various organic solvents
2, good wear resistance, poor bonding performance, temperature requirements -80 ~ +180 ° C;
Measuring concentration, concentrated alkali strong corrosive solution and sanitary medium
Fourth, the liquid turbine flowmeter put into operation the opening and closing sequence
1. The sequence of opening and closing of the operation
For flow sensors without a bypass line, first open the flow sensor upstream valve at a medium opening and then slowly open the downstream valve. Run at a small flow rate for a period of time (eg 10 minutes), then fully open the upstream valve, then open the large downstream valve opening to adjust to the required normal flow.
The flow sensor equipped with the bypass pipe first opens the bypass pipe valve to open the upstream valve at a medium opening degree, slowly opens the downstream valve, and closes the opening of the small bypass valve to make the instrument run for a period of time with a small flow rate. Then fully open the upstream valve, fully close the bypass valve (to ensure no leakage), and finally adjust the downstream valve opening to the required flow.
2. Activation of low temperature and high temperature fluids
The low-temperature fluid pipeline should drain the water in the pipeline before the flow, and then run for 15 minutes at a small flow rate, and then gradually increase to the normal flow. Slow down when stopping, so that the pipe temperature and ambient temperature are gradually approaching. High temperature fluid operation is similar to this.
Test equipment: one 500MΩ insulation resistance tester, one multimeter.
(1) When the pipeline is filled with medium, measure the resistance between terminals A, B and C with a multimeter. The resistance between A-C and B-C should be equal. If the difference is more than 1 time, there may be leakage of the electrode, condensation on the outer wall of the measuring tube or the junction box.
(2) In the case of lining drying, measure the insulation resistance between A-C and B-C with MΩ meter (should be greater than 200MΩ). Then use a multimeter to measure the resistance of the two electrodes in terminals A and B and the measuring tube (should be in short-circuit communication). If the insulation resistance is small, indicating that the electrode is leaking, the entire flowmeter should be returned to the factory for repair. If the insulation is reduced but there is still more than 50 MΩ and the inspection result of step (1) is normal, the outer wall of the measuring tube may be damp, and the inside of the outer casing may be dried by a hot air blower.
(3) Use a multimeter to measure the resistance between X and Y. If it exceeds 200 Ω, the excitation coil and its lead wire may be open or poorly connected. Remove the terminal block check.
(4) Check the insulation resistance between X, Y and C, which should be above 200 MΩ. If it is lowered, dry the inside of the casing with hot air. In actual operation, the decrease in coil insulation will result in increased measurement error and unstable instrument output signal.
(5) If it is determined that the sensor is faulty, please contact the manufacturer of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The general site cannot be solved and needs to be repaired by the manufacturer.