The electromagnetic flowmeter has a large measuring range, usually 20:1~50:1, and the optional flow range is wide; the diameter of the electromagnetic flowmeter is wider than other types of flowmeters, from a few millimeters to 3 meters; the positive and negative two-way flow can be measured. The pulsating flow rate can also be measured as long as the pulsation frequency is much lower than the excitation frequency; the meter output is linear in nature; it is easy to select the material type of the fluid contact member, and can be applied to corrosive fluids and the like. Since the electromagnetic flowmeter measures much more with suspended solids or dirt than other flow meters, the probability of failure of the inner wall adhesion layer is relatively high. If the electrical conductivity of the adhesion layer is close to the liquid conductivity, the instrument can output the signal normally, but only change the flow area to form a hidden fault of the measurement error; if it is a high conductivity adhesion layer, the electromotive force between the electrodes will be short-circuited; if it is an insulating adhesion layer The surface of the electrode is insulated to disconnect the measuring circuit. The latter two phenomena will make the meter inoperable.
Second, gas turbine flowmeter measurement characteristics
1. Gas turbine flowmeter is one of the main types of flowmeters. Its working principle is: the gas entering the gas turbine flowmeter is accelerated by the fluid, and the accelerated gas acts on the blades of the turbine through the inlet passage. The impulse causes the turbine of the flow meter to rotate in the flow path, and within a certain flow range, the number of revolutions of the turbine is proportional to the volume of the gas flowing therethrough. By mechanical or electromagnetic induction, the number of revolutions f of the turbine can be obtained, so that the flow rate Q of the gas flowing through the flow meter can be obtained.
2. Gas turbine flowmeters are widely used in the measurement of gas flow or total gas volume, and are widely used in natural gas flow measurement at home and abroad. The theoretical research and practical experience of gas turbine flowmeters are very mature, and there are corresponding international standards. Countries also have corresponding national standards. China also adopts international standards. In Europe and the United States, gas turbine flow meters are the most important gas flow meters, and the Netherlands alone uses more than 2,600 gas turbine meters on natural gas pipelines.
Second, the gas turbine flowmeter projection operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Open the flow upstream shutoff valve;
3. Slowly open the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
4. Slowly close the bypass shutoff valve.
Third, the gas turbine flowmeter stop table operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Turn off the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
3. Close the flow upstream shutoff valve;
Fourth, gas turbine flowmeter use precautions
1. The newly installed or repaired pipeline must be purged. When purging the metering line, the flow meter must be removed and the corresponding short section replaced the flow meter for purging.
2. When the gas turbine flowmeter pipeline is put into production, it should be slowly boosted and gradually increase the flow rate. When the production is stopped, it should be slowly depressurized.
3. Check the sound of the gas turbine flowmeter or the vibration of the casing during operation to determine whether the turbine blades and bearings are working properly. At low flow rates, attention should be paid to the change in sound, and the vibration of the casing is observed at high flow rates.