Accuracy class and function According to the measurement requirements and the use occasions, the instrument accuracy level is selected to achieve economical efficiency. For example, in the case of trade settlement, product handover and energy measurement, the accuracy level should be higher, such as 1.0, 0.5, or higher; for process control, select different accuracy levels according to control requirements; It is to detect the process flow, no need to do precise control and measurement, you can choose a lower accuracy level, such as 1.5, 2.5, or even 4.0, then you can use a low-cost plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter.
Measuring medium flow rate, meter range and diameter When measuring general medium, the full flow of electromagnetic flowmeter can be selected within the range of 0.5-12m/s of measuring medium flow, and the range is wider. The meter specification (caliber) is not necessarily the same as the process pipeline. It should be determined whether the measured flow range is within the flow rate range. That is, when the pipeline flow rate is too low to meet the flow meter requirements or the measurement accuracy cannot be guaranteed at this flow rate, It is necessary to reduce the gauge diameter, thereby increasing the flow rate inside the tube and obtaining satisfactory measurement results.
Try to avoid ferromagnetic objects and equipment with strong electromagnetic fields to prevent the magnetic field from affecting the working magnetic field and flow signal of the sensor.
Should be installed in the dry and ventilated place, to avoid sun and rain, the ambient temperature should be -20 ~ +60 ° C, relative humidity is less than 85%.
There should be ample space around the flowmeter for easy testing and maintenance.
Third, the spiral vortex flowmeter measurement characteristics
The spiral vortex flowmeter is a flowmeter that began to appear in the 1970s. Its working principle is: the gas that enters the gas swirling vortex flowmeter is first forced by the spiral spinner to accelerate the rotation to form a vortex, the center of the vortex. For the vortex core. The accelerated vortex enters the enlarged section and then decelerates sharply. The pressure rises to produce a recirculation. Under the action of the recirculation, the vortex core makes a spiral precession around the axis of the flowmeter. The flow rate Q can be derived by measuring the vortex precession frequency f by sensing the sensitive component.
Fourth, gas turbine flowmeter and spiral vortex flowmeter measurement difference
The gas turbine flowmeter has a small pressure loss and can be suitable for gas metering in low pressure conveying applications. Gas-injected vortex flowmeters have a slightly higher pressure loss, and gas metering in low-pressure delivery situations sometimes has problems.
Gas turbine flowmeters require high media cleanliness and can be damaged if used improperly. The gas swirling vortex flowmeter gas swirling vortex flowmeter requires no gas turbine flowmeter and is not damaged.
Gas turbine flowmeters are highly accurate. It is the most accurate of all flow meters. The gas spiraling vortex flowmeter is not as accurate as the former.
Second, the gas turbine flowmeter projection operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Open the flow upstream shutoff valve;
3. Slowly open the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
4. Slowly close the bypass shutoff valve.
Third, the gas turbine flowmeter stop table operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Turn off the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
3. Close the flow upstream shutoff valve;
Fourth, gas turbine flowmeter use precautions
1. The newly installed or repaired pipeline must be purged. When purging the metering line, the flow meter must be removed and the corresponding short section replaced the flow meter for purging.
2. When the gas turbine flowmeter pipeline is put into production, it should be slowly boosted and gradually increase the flow rate. When the production is stopped, it should be slowly depressurized.
3. Check the sound of the gas turbine flowmeter or the vibration of the casing during operation to determine whether the turbine blades and bearings are working properly. At low flow rates, attention should be paid to the change in sound, and the vibration of the casing is observed at high flow rates.