Accuracy class and function According to the measurement requirements and the use occasions, the instrument accuracy level is selected to achieve economical efficiency. For example, in the case of trade settlement, product handover and energy measurement, the accuracy level should be higher, such as 1.0, 0.5, or higher; for process control, select different accuracy levels according to control requirements; It is to detect the process flow, no need to do precise control and measurement, you can choose a lower accuracy level, such as 1.5, 2.5, or even 4.0, then you can use a low-cost plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter.
Measuring medium flow rate, meter range and diameter When measuring general medium, the full flow of electromagnetic flowmeter can be selected within the range of 0.5-12m/s of measuring medium flow, and the range is wider. The meter specification (caliber) is not necessarily the same as the process pipeline. It should be determined whether the measured flow range is within the flow rate range. That is, when the pipeline flow rate is too low to meet the flow meter requirements or the measurement accuracy cannot be guaranteed at this flow rate, It is necessary to reduce the gauge diameter, thereby increasing the flow rate inside the tube and obtaining satisfactory measurement results.
Try to avoid ferromagnetic objects and equipment with strong electromagnetic fields to prevent the magnetic field from affecting the working magnetic field and flow signal of the sensor.
Should be installed in the dry and ventilated place, to avoid sun and rain, the ambient temperature should be -20 ~ +60 ° C, relative humidity is less than 85%.
There should be ample space around the flowmeter for easy testing and maintenance.
Gas turbine flowmeter and screwing vortex flowmeter measurement difference
Keywords: gas turbine flowmeter, Tianxin gas turbine flowmeter, gas gas turbine flowmeter
The gas turbine flowmeter has good repeatability and is the preferred flow meter for trade settlement. The gas swirling vortex flowmeter is generally repeatable.
The gas turbine flowmeter can obtain very high frequency signals with strong signal resolution. The frequency of the gas swirling vortex flowmeter is very low, and the smaller the diameter, the lower the signal resolution. The measurement error is to be measured.
The gas turbine flowmeter has a wide range, generally 40:1~20:1, and has a wide measuring range, which can be suitable for occasions with large flow changes. When natural gas is delivered, the flow changes are generally large and, therefore, are particularly suitable for natural gas measurements. The latter range is medium, generally 15:1 to 10:1, and the measurement range is slightly narrower. When measuring gas, it is more suitable for occasions where the flow rate does not change much.
In terms of seismic performance, gas turbine flowmeters have better resistance to pipeline vibration. The gas swirling vortex flowmeter is susceptible to pipeline vibration and should be taken care of when using it.
Test equipment: one 500MΩ insulation resistance tester, one multimeter.
(1) When the pipeline is filled with medium, measure the resistance between terminals A, B and C with a multimeter. The resistance between A-C and B-C should be equal. If the difference is more than 1 time, there may be leakage of the electrode, condensation on the outer wall of the measuring tube or the junction box.
(2) In the case of lining drying, measure the insulation resistance between A-C and B-C with MΩ meter (should be greater than 200MΩ). Then use a multimeter to measure the resistance of the two electrodes in terminals A and B and the measuring tube (should be in short-circuit communication). If the insulation resistance is small, indicating that the electrode is leaking, the entire flowmeter should be returned to the factory for repair. If the insulation is reduced but there is still more than 50 MΩ and the inspection result of step (1) is normal, the outer wall of the measuring tube may be damp, and the inside of the outer casing may be dried by a hot air blower.
(3) Use a multimeter to measure the resistance between X and Y. If it exceeds 200 Ω, the excitation coil and its lead wire may be open or poorly connected. Remove the terminal block check.
(4) Check the insulation resistance between X, Y and C, which should be above 200 MΩ. If it is lowered, dry the inside of the casing with hot air. In actual operation, the decrease in coil insulation will result in increased measurement error and unstable instrument output signal.
(5) If it is determined that the sensor is faulty, please contact the manufacturer of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The general site cannot be solved and needs to be repaired by the manufacturer.