Measuring principle of electromagnetic flowmeter
The principle of electromagnetic flowmeter measurement is based on Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction. The measuring tube of the flow meter is a non-magnetic alloy short tube lined with an insulating material. The two electrodes are fixed to the measuring tube through the tube wall in the tube diameter direction. The electrode tip is substantially flush with the inner surface of the liner. When the exciting coil is excited by the bidirectional square wave pulse, a working magnetic field having a magnetic flux density B is generated in a direction perpendicular to the axis of the measuring tube. At this time, if the fluid having a certain conductivity passes through the measuring tube, the cutting magnetic line induces the electromotive force E. The electromotive force E is proportional to the product of the magnetic flux density B, the inner diameter D of the measuring tube and the average velocity V. The electromotive force E (flow signal) is detected by the electrode and sent to the converter through the cable. After the converter amplifies the flow signal, it can display the fluid flow, and can output signals such as pulse and analog current for flow control and regulation.
Ultrasonic flowmeter performance characteristics
Measuring liquid: single fluid such as water, seawater, alkali, etc., turbidity less than 10000ppm, particle size less than 1mm
Pipe material: Ultrasonic penetrating full pipe such as steel, cast iron, PVC pipe, dense texture, no serious corrosion and scaling, allowing thin layer of dense lining
Pipe lining material: rubber, epoxy asphalt, fiberglass, mortar, etc., or unlined
Pipe diameter range: DN15mm~6000mm, plug-in sensor for pipe diameter DN25mm~6000mm
Flow rate range: -32m/s~0~+32m/s, bidirectional flow
Accuracy: ±1.0% of displayed value (under standard conditions). Configure plug-in sensor accuracy up to 0.5%
Signal output: 4-20mA or 0-20mA RS-485
Sensor: It is divided into external clip type and plug-in type. The standard configuration is clip-on. The maximum operating pressure of the plug-in sensor is 3 MPa.
Straight pipe length: upstream >10D, downstream >5D from pump outlet >30D (D: pipe diameter)
Display mode: 2*20 character LCD display with LED backlight
Protection level: IP65
Explosion-proof grade: ExdIIBT4
Fixed ultrasonic flowmeter power supply: AC110V, AC220V, DC8~36V or AC7~30V
Ambient temperature / humidity: Host -20 ° C ~ +80 ° C; sensor -20 ° C ~ +80 ° C or -20 ° C ~ +160 ° C optional, the sensor can be immersed in water, water depth less than 2m.
Second, the gas turbine flowmeter projection operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Open the flow upstream shutoff valve;
3. Slowly open the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
4. Slowly close the bypass shutoff valve.
Third, the gas turbine flowmeter stop table operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Turn off the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
3. Close the flow upstream shutoff valve;
Fourth, gas turbine flowmeter use precautions
1. The newly installed or repaired pipeline must be purged. When purging the metering line, the flow meter must be removed and the corresponding short section replaced the flow meter for purging.
2. When the gas turbine flowmeter pipeline is put into production, it should be slowly boosted and gradually increase the flow rate. When the production is stopped, it should be slowly depressurized.
3. Check the sound of the gas turbine flowmeter or the vibration of the casing during operation to determine whether the turbine blades and bearings are working properly. At low flow rates, attention should be paid to the change in sound, and the vibration of the casing is observed at high flow rates.