Principle analysis of various types of flowmeters
(1) Principles of mechanics: Instruments belonging to such principles have differential pressure and rotor type using Bernoulli's theorem; impulse type and movable tube type using momentum theorem; direct mass type using Newton's second law; The target type of the momentum principle; the turbine type using the angular momentum theorem; the vortex type using the principle of fluid oscillation, the vortex type; the pitot tube type using the total static pressure difference; the volumetric type, the enthalpy, the trough type, and the like.
(2) Electrical principle: The instruments used for such principles are electromagnetic, differential capacitive, inductive, strain resistant, etc.
(3) Acoustic principle: Ultrasonic type, acoustic type (shock wave type), etc. are used for flow measurement using the acoustic principle.
(4) Thermal principle: The heat, direct thermal, indirect calorimetry, etc., which measure the flow using the thermal principle.
(5) Optical principle: laser type, photoelectric type, etc. are instruments belonging to such principles.
(6) Originally based on physical principles: nuclear magnetic resonance, nuclear radiation, etc. are instruments of this type.
(7) Other principles: Marking principle (trace principle, NMR principle), related principles, etc.
Flowmeter product features:
Frequency programmable low frequency rectangular wave excitation improves stability of flow measurement and low power loss;
The new 16-bit ultra-low power microprocessor with FLASH memory has high integration, fast calculation speed and high calculation accuracy.
Full digital processing, strong anti-interference ability and reliable measurement;
Ultra-low EMI switching power supply, suitable for power supply voltage variation range, high efficiency, small temperature rise; good EMC performance;
Chinese and English menu operation, easy to use, easy to operate, easy to learn and understand;
High definition backlight wide temperature LCD display;
It can perform bidirectional flow measurement and bidirectional total accumulation; it has automatic range switching function, which can effectively improve the measurement accuracy of analog current and frequency output, especially suitable for occasions where the diurnal flow range changes greatly and needs to send control signals; flow measurement range Up to 1500:1;
There are three totalizers inside, which record and display the forward cumulative amount, the reverse cumulative amount and the accumulated difference integrated amount, which are convenient for fluid metering and custody transfer;
Provide isolated or non-isolated RS485/RS232C digital communication interface, and support fieldbus communication modes such as MODBUS, PROFIBUS-DP and HART;
Constant current source fluid resistance measurement can accurately measure the internal resistance of the electrode signal in the case of long-line transmission. It can be used not only to determine whether the fluid in the sensor is empty or not, but also to identify abnormal phenomena such as contamination and coverage of the electrode, and to provide cleaning for the user. Fault processing information such as electrodes;
Intelligent GPRS MAG flow meter working principle
Since the GPRS communication is a data packet communication network based on an IP address, after the monitoring center computer logs in to the Internet network, the IP address is assigned by the Internet, and each GPRS monitoring point establishes a connection with the host through the address and communicates. Each monitoring point collects data through the data acquisition module, processes the data through the embedded processor in the GPRS terminal, encapsulates the protocol, sends it to the GPRS network, and transmits it to the user data monitoring center computer.
Battery-powered converter GPRS communication introduction
The battery-powered converter with GPRS function can directly send data to the remote control center through the GPRS wireless module GPRS-DY or GPRS-DF, hereinafter referred to as the GPRS module, and then store the collected data in the database at regular intervals. Through the system, even in an off-site away from the observation site, it is convenient to collect and read data of each monitoring point, and truly realize the functions of remote monitoring and data sharing.