Principle analysis of various types of flowmeters
(1) Principles of mechanics: Instruments belonging to such principles have differential pressure and rotor type using Bernoulli's theorem; impulse type and movable tube type using momentum theorem; direct mass type using Newton's second law; The target type of the momentum principle; the turbine type using the angular momentum theorem; the vortex type using the principle of fluid oscillation, the vortex type; the pitot tube type using the total static pressure difference; the volumetric type, the enthalpy, the trough type, and the like.
(2) Electrical principle: The instruments used for such principles are electromagnetic, differential capacitive, inductive, strain resistant, etc.
(3) Acoustic principle: Ultrasonic type, acoustic type (shock wave type), etc. are used for flow measurement using the acoustic principle.
(4) Thermal principle: The heat, direct thermal, indirect calorimetry, etc., which measure the flow using the thermal principle.
(5) Optical principle: laser type, photoelectric type, etc. are instruments belonging to such principles.
(6) Originally based on physical principles: nuclear magnetic resonance, nuclear radiation, etc. are instruments of this type.
(7) Other principles: Marking principle (trace principle, NMR principle), related principles, etc.
The main technical parameters of ultrasonic external clamp flowmeter:
Measurement accuracy: better than 1%
Repeatability: better than 0.2%
Measurement period: 500ms (2 times per second, 128 sets of data collected per cycle)
Working power: 220VAC/8~36VDC
Maximum flow rate: 64m / s (flow rate resolution 0.001m / s)
Display: 2 × 10 Chinese characters backlit LCD can display instantaneous flow and positive, negative, net cumulative flow, flow rate, etc.
Operation: 4×4 touch keyboard (F4 main unit magnetic 4 button) operation
Signal input: 3 channels of 4-20mA analog input, accuracy 0.1%, can input pressure, liquid level, temperature and other signals
2-way three-wire PT100 platinum resistor
Signal output: 1 isolated RS485 output
1 way 4-20mA or 0-20mA output
1 channel isolated OCT (programmable between pulse width 6~1000ms, default 200ms)
1 relay output (pulse width 200ms)
Data storage: Optional built-in data storage (SD card) can store time, instantaneous flow, accumulated flow, signal status, etc., through special software, can import data into computer for statistical and management
Communication protocol: MODBUS protocol, M-BUS protocol, FUJI extension protocol, and compatible with communication protocols of similar products of other domestic manufacturers
Other functions: automatic memory before 512 days, the first 128 months, the first 10 years of positive / negative / net cumulative flow
Automatically remember the first 30 times of power-on and power-off time and flow rate, and can realize automatic or manual addition of traffic, which can be read by MODBUS protocol.
Programmable batch (quantitative) controller, fault self-diagnosis function
Software upgrade via code file transmitted via E-mail
Protection level: sensor IP68, F4 host IP68, remaining host IP65
Explosion-proof grade: EXdIIBT4 (JN-100F2 type)
Selection of measurement types for special industrial and commercial users
2. Case 2: A heavy machine tool factory
The main gas plant of the heavy-duty machine tool factory is 13 production kiln, and there is also a machine repair workshop and 63 mobile burners. The total gas load of all gas facilities is 1837m3/h. See Table 1 for details. The customer promised that all gas facilities could not be fully activated at the same time, the maximum gas consumption required was 1200m3/h, and the minimum pressure required before the furnace was 0.055MPa. The pressure regulator used in the on-site pressure regulating metering box is opened and ready, and the flow meter is in the form of a G1600 turbine table plus bypass.
When debugging the kiln, it was found that the flowmeter in the pressure regulating metering box had a stop-and-go phenomenon. If only some of the kiln was opened or only some of the kiln was used, there would be a phenomenon that the flowmeter did not measure or the measurement error was large.