Principle analysis of various types of flowmeters
(1) Principles of mechanics: Instruments belonging to such principles have differential pressure and rotor type using Bernoulli's theorem; impulse type and movable tube type using momentum theorem; direct mass type using Newton's second law; The target type of the momentum principle; the turbine type using the angular momentum theorem; the vortex type using the principle of fluid oscillation, the vortex type; the pitot tube type using the total static pressure difference; the volumetric type, the enthalpy, the trough type, and the like.
(2) Electrical principle: The instruments used for such principles are electromagnetic, differential capacitive, inductive, strain resistant, etc.
(3) Acoustic principle: Ultrasonic type, acoustic type (shock wave type), etc. are used for flow measurement using the acoustic principle.
(4) Thermal principle: The heat, direct thermal, indirect calorimetry, etc., which measure the flow using the thermal principle.
(5) Optical principle: laser type, photoelectric type, etc. are instruments belonging to such principles.
(6) Originally based on physical principles: nuclear magnetic resonance, nuclear radiation, etc. are instruments of this type.
(7) Other principles: Marking principle (trace principle, NMR principle), related principles, etc.
Ultrasonic flowmeter performance characteristics
Measuring liquid: single fluid such as water, seawater, alkali, etc., turbidity less than 10000ppm, particle size less than 1mm
Pipe material: Ultrasonic penetrating full pipe such as steel, cast iron, PVC pipe, dense texture, no serious corrosion and scaling, allowing thin layer of dense lining
Pipe lining material: rubber, epoxy asphalt, fiberglass, mortar, etc., or unlined
Pipe diameter range: DN15mm~6000mm, plug-in sensor for pipe diameter DN25mm~6000mm
Flow rate range: -32m/s~0~+32m/s, bidirectional flow
Accuracy: ±1.0% of displayed value (under standard conditions). Configure plug-in sensor accuracy up to 0.5%
Signal output: 4-20mA or 0-20mA RS-485
Sensor: It is divided into external clip type and plug-in type. The standard configuration is clip-on. The maximum operating pressure of the plug-in sensor is 3 MPa.
Straight pipe length: upstream >10D, downstream >5D from pump outlet >30D (D: pipe diameter)
Display mode: 2*20 character LCD display with LED backlight
Protection level: IP65
Explosion-proof grade: ExdIIBT4
Fixed ultrasonic flowmeter power supply: AC110V, AC220V, DC8~36V or AC7~30V
Ambient temperature / humidity: Host -20 ° C ~ +80 ° C; sensor -20 ° C ~ +80 ° C or -20 ° C ~ +160 ° C optional, the sensor can be immersed in water, water depth less than 2m.
Selection of measurement types for special industrial and commercial users
At present, there are some special users in the supply of industrial and commercial users. On the one hand, the gas points are more dispersed, and the amount of gas used in a single combustion device is small (generally 2 to 9 m3/h); on the other hand, the total amount of gas used is Very large, there are many problems with the accurate measurement of the natural gas supply of such users. This type of industrial and commercial users have multiple fuel appliances with different gas consumption. Different gas consumption at different time periods brings certain difficulties to the accurate measurement of natural gas. Under the condition of satisfying the maximum gas consumption, it cannot be measured under the condition of small flow. The problem.
1. Case 1: A large shopping and entertainment mall
The mall has 22 gas points distributed on the second, fourth and fifth floors. In order to ensure the accuracy of natural gas measurement, the gas supply system has a master meter (turbine flow meter Q650) and 22 sets of compensation functions. As a metering table, the flow meter usually has a gas consumption of about 400m3/d and a holiday of about 800m3/d. It is found through the data collection that the total number of meters and sub-meters is about 17m3 per day; in the initial 54d. The cumulative gas consumption of the master meter and the minute meter differs by 11511.80 m3.