Ultrasonic flowmeter features
The unique signal digitization processing technology makes the meter measurement signal more stable, anti-interference ability and more accurate measurement.
No mechanical transmission parts are not easily damaged, maintenance-free and have a long service life.
The circuit is more optimized, with high integration, low power consumption and high reliability.
Intelligent standard signal output, friendly man-machine interface, multiple secondary signal output, for you to choose.
Pipe-section small pipe diameter measurement is economical and convenient, and the measurement accuracy is high.
Detailed installation of ultrasonic flowmeter
Ultrasonic flowmeters should be aware of the site prior to installation, including:
1. What is the distance from the host at the installation of the sensor;
2. Pipe material, pipe wall thickness and pipe diameter;
3. Years of pipeline;
4. The type of fluid, whether it contains impurities, bubbles and whether it is full;
5. Fluid temperature;
6. Whether there is interference source at the installation site (such as frequency conversion, strong magnetic field, etc.);
7. Four seasons temperature at the host place;
8. Whether the power supply voltage used is stable;
9. Do you need remote signals and types;
According to the site conditions provided above, the manufacturer can configure the site conditions and, if necessary, special models.
Turbine flowmeter composition
Turbine flowmeters are speed flowmeters, also known as impeller flowmeters. The impeller type flowmeter utilizes the relationship between the rotational angular velocity of the impeller placed in the fluid and the fluid flow velocity. By measuring the rotational speed of the impeller to reflect the volumetric flow rate of the fluid passing through the pipeline, it is a relatively mature high-accuracy instrument in the flowmeter. One. Turbine flowmeters generally consist of the following five typical parts:
The material of the body is generally steel or cast iron, and the ends are flanged. The small diameter gauge also has a threaded interface.
2. Measured component
The turbine has precision machined blades that together with a set of reduction gears and bearings form the measuring assembly. The two high-precision stainless steel permanent self-lubricating bearings that support the turbine ensure a long service life of the assembly. Turbine flowmeters can also be lubricated with an external lubricant pump, but be careful not to overdo it.
The following important information is available on the counter panel:
(1) Maximum working temperature and pressure:
(2) Metering and minimum and maximum flow levels
(3) Product model and number
(4) Explosion-proof grades and signs
(5) The equivalent of the fluid corresponding to the low frequency or high frequency pulse and the wiring method.
The rectifier is used to keep the fluid flowing through the turbine flow meter in a regular state, thereby eliminating the disturbance and having an unaffected effect on the metering. High metering accuracy.
5. Magnetic coupling transmission device
The device separates the counter portion in the atmospheric environment from the gas being measured and transmits the rotation of the measuring assembly to the counter.
Second, the gas turbine flowmeter projection operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Open the flow upstream shutoff valve;
3. Slowly open the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
4. Slowly close the bypass shutoff valve.
Third, the gas turbine flowmeter stop table operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Turn off the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
3. Close the flow upstream shutoff valve;
Fourth, gas turbine flowmeter use precautions
1. The newly installed or repaired pipeline must be purged. When purging the metering line, the flow meter must be removed and the corresponding short section replaced the flow meter for purging.
2. When the gas turbine flowmeter pipeline is put into production, it should be slowly boosted and gradually increase the flow rate. When the production is stopped, it should be slowly depressurized.
3. Check the sound of the gas turbine flowmeter or the vibration of the casing during operation to determine whether the turbine blades and bearings are working properly. At low flow rates, attention should be paid to the change in sound, and the vibration of the casing is observed at high flow rates.