Ultrasonic flowmeter classification
Plug-in ultrasonic flowmeter: can be installed and maintained without interruption. Ceramic sensors are used for non-stop production installation using dedicated drilling equipment. Generally for mono measurement, in order to improve measurement accuracy, three channels can be selected.
Pipe-type ultrasonic flowmeter: the pipeline installation needs to be cut, but the subsequent maintenance can be stopped. Mono or 3-channel sensors are available.
External clip-on ultrasonic flowmeter: capable of performing fixed and mobile measurements. It is installed with a special coupling agent (silicone rubber cured at room temperature or high-temperature long-chain polymer grease) and does not damage the pipeline during installation.
Portable Ultrasonic Flowmeter: Portable, built-in rechargeable lithium battery, suitable for mobile measurement, with magnetic sensor.
1, non-contact measurement method, small size, easy to carry
2, suitable for on-site measurement of various sizes of pipe sound guiding media
3, built-in nickel-metal hydride rechargeable battery working time of more than 20 hours
4, user interface is flexible, easy to use
5, intelligent on-site printing function to ensure the integrity of the flow data
6, equipped with an integrated aluminum alloy protective box, can be used in harsh outdoor environments
Hand-held ultrasonic flowmeter: small size, light weight, built-in rechargeable lithium battery, hand-held, with magnetic sensor.
Explosion-proof ultrasonic flowmeter: used for explosive liquid flow measurement, it is explosion-proof and intrinsically safe. That is, the converter is explosion-proof and the sensor is intrinsically safe.
Advantages of turbine flow meters
The pressure loss is small, and the impeller has anti-corrosion function;
1.Adopt advanced ultra-low power single-chip microcomputer technology, the whole machine has strong functions, low power consumption and superior performance.
2.Intelligent flow display with nonlinear accuracy compensation. Correction formula accuracy is better than ±0.02%
3.The meter factor can be set online by button and can be displayed on the LCD screen. The LCD screen is intuitive and clear, and the reliability is strong.
4.EEPROM is used to accumulate the flow and the meter coefficient is powered down. The protection time is more than 10 years.
5.Using high-performance MCU central processing unit to complete data acquisition and processing display output, cumulative flow instantaneous flow
6.The screen displays a convenient man-machine interface for data transfer in standard 485 format.
7.Fully hard alloy (tungsten carbide) shielded cantilever beam structure bearing, integrating rotary bearing and pressure bearing, greatly improving bearing life and working in medium with a small amount of sediment and dirt.
8.It adopts 1Cr18Ni9Ti all stainless steel structure (the turbine adopts 2Cr13) and has good anti-corrosion performance.
9.Easy to maintain, self-rectifying structure, small and light, simple structure, which can be combined in a short time.
10.Internal cleaning is simple.
11.Strong anti-magnetic interference and vibration capability, reliable performance and long life
12.The lower limit flow rate is low and the measuring range is wide.
13.The on-site display type LCD screen is clear and intuitive, with low power consumption. The 3V lithium battery can be operated continuously for more than 5 years.
Corrosion resistant, suitable for acid and alkali solutions
Second, the gas turbine flowmeter projection operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Open the flow upstream shutoff valve;
3. Slowly open the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
4. Slowly close the bypass shutoff valve.
Third, the gas turbine flowmeter stop table operation steps
1. Open the bypass shut-off valve;
2. Turn off the downstream shutoff valve of the flowmeter;
3. Close the flow upstream shutoff valve;
Fourth, gas turbine flowmeter use precautions
1. The newly installed or repaired pipeline must be purged. When purging the metering line, the flow meter must be removed and the corresponding short section replaced the flow meter for purging.
2. When the gas turbine flowmeter pipeline is put into production, it should be slowly boosted and gradually increase the flow rate. When the production is stopped, it should be slowly depressurized.
3. Check the sound of the gas turbine flowmeter or the vibration of the casing during operation to determine whether the turbine blades and bearings are working properly. At low flow rates, attention should be paid to the change in sound, and the vibration of the casing is observed at high flow rates.