Ultrasonic flowmeter classification
Plug-in ultrasonic flowmeter: can be installed and maintained without interruption. Ceramic sensors are used for non-stop production installation using dedicated drilling equipment. Generally for mono measurement, in order to improve measurement accuracy, three channels can be selected.
Pipe-type ultrasonic flowmeter: the pipeline installation needs to be cut, but the subsequent maintenance can be stopped. Mono or 3-channel sensors are available.
External clip-on ultrasonic flowmeter: capable of performing fixed and mobile measurements. It is installed with a special coupling agent (silicone rubber cured at room temperature or high-temperature long-chain polymer grease) and does not damage the pipeline during installation.
Portable Ultrasonic Flowmeter: Portable, built-in rechargeable lithium battery, suitable for mobile measurement, with magnetic sensor.
1, non-contact measurement method, small size, easy to carry
2, suitable for on-site measurement of various sizes of pipe sound guiding media
3, built-in nickel-metal hydride rechargeable battery working time of more than 20 hours
4, user interface is flexible, easy to use
5, intelligent on-site printing function to ensure the integrity of the flow data
6, equipped with an integrated aluminum alloy protective box, can be used in harsh outdoor environments
Hand-held ultrasonic flowmeter: small size, light weight, built-in rechargeable lithium battery, hand-held, with magnetic sensor.
Explosion-proof ultrasonic flowmeter: used for explosive liquid flow measurement, it is explosion-proof and intrinsically safe. That is, the converter is explosion-proof and the sensor is intrinsically safe.
Ultrasonic flowmeter performance characteristics
Measuring liquid: single fluid such as water, seawater, alkali, etc., turbidity less than 10000ppm, particle size less than 1mm
Pipe material: Ultrasonic penetrating full pipe such as steel, cast iron, PVC pipe, dense texture, no serious corrosion and scaling, allowing thin layer of dense lining
Pipe lining material: rubber, epoxy asphalt, fiberglass, mortar, etc., or unlined
Pipe diameter range: DN15mm~6000mm, plug-in sensor for pipe diameter DN25mm~6000mm
Flow rate range: -32m/s~0~+32m/s, bidirectional flow
Accuracy: ±1.0% of displayed value (under standard conditions). Configure plug-in sensor accuracy up to 0.5%
Signal output: 4-20mA or 0-20mA RS-485
Sensor: It is divided into external clip type and plug-in type. The standard configuration is clip-on. The maximum operating pressure of the plug-in sensor is 3 MPa.
Straight pipe length: upstream >10D, downstream >5D from pump outlet >30D (D: pipe diameter)
Display mode: 2*20 character LCD display with LED backlight
Protection level: IP65
Explosion-proof grade: ExdIIBT4
Fixed ultrasonic flowmeter power supply: AC110V, AC220V, DC8~36V or AC7~30V
Ambient temperature / humidity: Host -20 ° C ~ +80 ° C; sensor -20 ° C ~ +80 ° C or -20 ° C ~ +160 ° C optional, the sensor can be immersed in water, water depth less than 2m.
Test equipment: one 500MΩ insulation resistance tester, one multimeter.
(1) When the pipeline is filled with medium, measure the resistance between terminals A, B and C with a multimeter. The resistance between A-C and B-C should be equal. If the difference is more than 1 time, there may be leakage of the electrode, condensation on the outer wall of the measuring tube or the junction box.
(2) In the case of lining drying, measure the insulation resistance between A-C and B-C with MΩ meter (should be greater than 200MΩ). Then use a multimeter to measure the resistance of the two electrodes in terminals A and B and the measuring tube (should be in short-circuit communication). If the insulation resistance is small, indicating that the electrode is leaking, the entire flowmeter should be returned to the factory for repair. If the insulation is reduced but there is still more than 50 MΩ and the inspection result of step (1) is normal, the outer wall of the measuring tube may be damp, and the inside of the outer casing may be dried by a hot air blower.
(3) Use a multimeter to measure the resistance between X and Y. If it exceeds 200 Ω, the excitation coil and its lead wire may be open or poorly connected. Remove the terminal block check.
(4) Check the insulation resistance between X, Y and C, which should be above 200 MΩ. If it is lowered, dry the inside of the casing with hot air. In actual operation, the decrease in coil insulation will result in increased measurement error and unstable instrument output signal.
(5) If it is determined that the sensor is faulty, please contact the manufacturer of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The general site cannot be solved and needs to be repaired by the manufacturer.