Use and promotion of electromagnetic flowmeter
The intelligent electromagnetic flowmeter is a fully intelligent electromagnetic flowmeter developed by our company using advanced technology at home and abroad. Its all-Chinese electromagnetic converter core adopts high-speed central processing unit, which has fast calculation speed, high precision and reliable measurement performance. The converter circuit design adopts the latest international technology, the input impedance is up to 1015 ohms, the common mode rejection ratio is better than 100db, and the external interference and 60Hz/50Hz interference suppression ability is better than 90db, which can measure the lower conductivity fluid medium flow. The sensor adopts a new non-uniform magnetic field technology and a special magnetic circuit structure. The magnetic field is stable and reliable, and the volume is greatly reduced, the weight is reduced, and the flowmeter has the characteristics of small size and light weight. Adhering to the enterprise spirit of "seeking truth, hard work, innovation and development", we insist on "customer first, technology first, high quality, first-class service", we will provide you with first-class products and first-class service.
The main technical parameters of ultrasonic external clamp flowmeter:
Measurement accuracy: better than 1%
Repeatability: better than 0.2%
Measurement period: 500ms (2 times per second, 128 sets of data collected per cycle)
Working power: 220VAC/8~36VDC
Maximum flow rate: 64m / s (flow rate resolution 0.001m / s)
Display: 2 × 10 Chinese characters backlit LCD can display instantaneous flow and positive, negative, net cumulative flow, flow rate, etc.
Operation: 4×4 touch keyboard (F4 main unit magnetic 4 button) operation
Signal input: 3 channels of 4-20mA analog input, accuracy 0.1%, can input pressure, liquid level, temperature and other signals
2-way three-wire PT100 platinum resistor
Signal output: 1 isolated RS485 output
1 way 4-20mA or 0-20mA output
1 channel isolated OCT (programmable between pulse width 6~1000ms, default 200ms)
1 relay output (pulse width 200ms)
Data storage: Optional built-in data storage (SD card) can store time, instantaneous flow, accumulated flow, signal status, etc., through special software, can import data into computer for statistical and management
Communication protocol: MODBUS protocol, M-BUS protocol, FUJI extension protocol, and compatible with communication protocols of similar products of other domestic manufacturers
Other functions: automatic memory before 512 days, the first 128 months, the first 10 years of positive / negative / net cumulative flow
Automatically remember the first 30 times of power-on and power-off time and flow rate, and can realize automatic or manual addition of traffic, which can be read by MODBUS protocol.
Programmable batch (quantitative) controller, fault self-diagnosis function
Software upgrade via code file transmitted via E-mail
Protection level: sensor IP68, F4 host IP68, remaining host IP65
Explosion-proof grade: EXdIIBT4 (JN-100F2 type)
Test equipment: one 500MΩ insulation resistance tester, one multimeter.
(1) When the pipeline is filled with medium, measure the resistance between terminals A, B and C with a multimeter. The resistance between A-C and B-C should be equal. If the difference is more than 1 time, there may be leakage of the electrode, condensation on the outer wall of the measuring tube or the junction box.
(2) In the case of lining drying, measure the insulation resistance between A-C and B-C with MΩ meter (should be greater than 200MΩ). Then use a multimeter to measure the resistance of the two electrodes in terminals A and B and the measuring tube (should be in short-circuit communication). If the insulation resistance is small, indicating that the electrode is leaking, the entire flowmeter should be returned to the factory for repair. If the insulation is reduced but there is still more than 50 MΩ and the inspection result of step (1) is normal, the outer wall of the measuring tube may be damp, and the inside of the outer casing may be dried by a hot air blower.
(3) Use a multimeter to measure the resistance between X and Y. If it exceeds 200 Ω, the excitation coil and its lead wire may be open or poorly connected. Remove the terminal block check.
(4) Check the insulation resistance between X, Y and C, which should be above 200 MΩ. If it is lowered, dry the inside of the casing with hot air. In actual operation, the decrease in coil insulation will result in increased measurement error and unstable instrument output signal.
(5) If it is determined that the sensor is faulty, please contact the manufacturer of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The general site cannot be solved and needs to be repaired by the manufacturer.