Daily maintenance (2)
If it is determined that the converter is faulty, if there is no problem in checking the external cause, please contact the manufacturer of the electromagnetic flowmeter. The manufacturer will generally solve the problem by replacing the circuit board.
1. Before using the electromagnetic flowmeter, first calibrate the electromagnetic flowmeter with a standard pH solution. Before the calibration, before operation, you must pay attention to clean the electrode of the electromagnetic flowmeter with distilled water, and then clean the electrode again with the test liquid.
2. If you do not use the electromagnetic flowmeter, when you want to remove the electrode of the electromagnetic flowmeter, you should be careful not to let the electrode of the electrode collide with the hard object, otherwise the damage will affect the use of the electrode.
3. After using the electromagnetic flowmeter, you should put the electrode of the electromagnetic flowmeter on the sleeve, and put less saturated solution inside, just make sure that the bulb of the electrode is wet, but remember not to put it in distilled water. soak.
4. It is usually necessary to keep the electrode clean and do not let the output on both sides of it appear a short circuit. Otherwise, the measurement will be inaccurate and affect the use of the electromagnetic flowmeter.
In fact, there are still many ways to maintain the electrodes of the electromagnetic flowmeter. Everyone should pay more attention to the use process. Do not use the small negligence of the electromagnetic flowmeter in the future.
Turbine flowmeter composition
Turbine flowmeters are speed flowmeters, also known as impeller flowmeters. The impeller type flowmeter utilizes the relationship between the rotational angular velocity of the impeller placed in the fluid and the fluid flow velocity. By measuring the rotational speed of the impeller to reflect the volumetric flow rate of the fluid passing through the pipeline, it is a relatively mature high-accuracy instrument in the flowmeter. One. Turbine flowmeters generally consist of the following five typical parts:
The material of the body is generally steel or cast iron, and the ends are flanged. The small diameter gauge also has a threaded interface.
2. Measured component
The turbine has precision machined blades that together with a set of reduction gears and bearings form the measuring assembly. The two high-precision stainless steel permanent self-lubricating bearings that support the turbine ensure a long service life of the assembly. Turbine flowmeters can also be lubricated with an external lubricant pump, but be careful not to overdo it.
The following important information is available on the counter panel:
(1) Maximum working temperature and pressure:
(2) Metering and minimum and maximum flow levels
(3) Product model and number
(4) Explosion-proof grades and signs
(5) The equivalent of the fluid corresponding to the low frequency or high frequency pulse and the wiring method.
The rectifier is used to keep the fluid flowing through the turbine flow meter in a regular state, thereby eliminating the disturbance and having an unaffected effect on the metering. High metering accuracy.
5. Magnetic coupling transmission device
The device separates the counter portion in the atmospheric environment from the gas being measured and transmits the rotation of the measuring assembly to the counter.
In the case of small flow metering, the film surface ratio is the largest, the Roots flowmeter is second, and the turbine flowmeter is the smallest. The initial flow performance of the volumetric flowmeter should be superior to the velocity flowmeter. For industrial and commercial users with large total gas consumption and low heat load for each gas, the volumetric flowmeter, ie, the membrane meter and the Roots flowmeter, should be preferred to meet the flowmeter requirements of a single burner when used alone. It can also meet the measurement requirements of the maximum flow rate when all burners are used at the same time.
Not all industrial and commercial users can solve the measurement problem by selecting a volumetric flowmeter with a larger range. The volumetric ratio of the volumetric flowmeter is limited, and it is impossible to increase without limit. The selection of the flowmeter cannot be solved. This kind of user has a measurement problem. When the user only uses a single device for gas, or when operating at low flow rate, the initial flow rate and minimum flow rate of a single flow meter may not meet the minimum flow rate requirement. A single large flow meter cannot measure low gas consumption, which will result in Large supply and marketing differences.