Vortex flowmeter common fault
1. The measurement range of the vortex flowmeter is large, generally 10:1, but the lower limit of measurement is limited by many factors: Re>10000 is the most basic condition for the operation of the vortex flowmeter. In addition, it is also responded by the vortex. The signal, the vortex frequency f is also small, and it also makes signal processing difficult. The upper limit of measurement is the frequency response of the sensor and the frequency limit of the circuit. Therefore, the flow rate range must be calculated and calculated according to the flow rate of the fluid. The environmental conditions on the site are complicated. In addition to the conditions such as ambient temperature, humidity, and atmosphere, electromagnetic interference should also be considered.
2, vibration is also a big enemy of this type of instrument. Therefore, care should be taken to avoid mechanical vibrations, especially the lateral vibration of the pipe (perpendicular to the pipe axis and the vertical vortex generating body axis). This effect cannot be suppressed and eliminated in the design of the flowmeter structure. Since the vortex signal is equally sensitive to the influence of the flow field, it is not suitable for the length of the straight pipe section to ensure the flow conditions necessary for stabilizing the vortex street. Even the capacitive and ultrasonic type with strong anti-vibration performance guarantees that the fluid is a fully developed one-way flow, which is not negligible.
The medium temperature also has a great influence on the performance of the vortex flowmeter. For example, the pressure stress type vortex flowmeter cannot be used for a long time at 300 °C, because its insulation resistance is rapidly reduced from 10-100 MΩ at normal temperature to 1-101 Ω, and the output signal is also small, resulting in deterioration of measurement characteristics. In the measurement system, the sensor and the converter should be installed separately to avoid long-term high temperature affecting the reliability and service life of the instrument. The vortex flowmeter is a relatively new type of flowmeter. It is in the development stage and is not very mature. If it is not properly selected, the performance will not work well. Only after reasonable selection and correct installation, it is necessary to carefully and regularly maintain during the use process, accumulate experience, improve the predictability of system failure and the ability to judge and deal with problems, so as to achieve satisfactory results.
Advantages of turbine flow meters
The pressure loss is small, and the impeller has anti-corrosion function;
1.Adopt advanced ultra-low power single-chip microcomputer technology, the whole machine has strong functions, low power consumption and superior performance.
2.Intelligent flow display with nonlinear accuracy compensation. Correction formula accuracy is better than ±0.02%
3.The meter factor can be set online by button and can be displayed on the LCD screen. The LCD screen is intuitive and clear, and the reliability is strong.
4.EEPROM is used to accumulate the flow and the meter coefficient is powered down. The protection time is more than 10 years.
5.Using high-performance MCU central processing unit to complete data acquisition and processing display output, cumulative flow instantaneous flow
6.The screen displays a convenient man-machine interface for data transfer in standard 485 format.
7.Fully hard alloy (tungsten carbide) shielded cantilever beam structure bearing, integrating rotary bearing and pressure bearing, greatly improving bearing life and working in medium with a small amount of sediment and dirt.
8.It adopts 1Cr18Ni9Ti all stainless steel structure (the turbine adopts 2Cr13) and has good anti-corrosion performance.
9.Easy to maintain, self-rectifying structure, small and light, simple structure, which can be combined in a short time.
10.Internal cleaning is simple.
11.Strong anti-magnetic interference and vibration capability, reliable performance and long life
12.The lower limit flow rate is low and the measuring range is wide.
13.The on-site display type LCD screen is clear and intuitive, with low power consumption. The 3V lithium battery can be operated continuously for more than 5 years.
Corrosion resistant, suitable for acid and alkali solutions
Installation of plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter
The plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter sensor installation upstream straight pipe section is not less than 5D (D means pipe diameter), the downstream straight pipe section is not less than 2D:
1. Vertical installation. When the sensor is inserted into the pipeline, it should be less than 5° from the vertical diameter of the pipeline section. It is suitable for measuring the cleaning medium with small vibration of the pipeline.
2, inclined installation, the axis of the sensor and the axis of the pipe to be tested is 45 °, suitable for large pipe diameter and measuring the flow of liquid containing other impurities in the medium, the installation method is small, not suitable for entanglement.
There are two ways to insert the insertion point of the electromagnetic flowmeter sensor: one is inserted into the central axis of the pipe to be tested (ie 1/2 times the diameter of the pipe); the other is inserted into the inner wall of the pipe at 1/4 of the pipe.
1. Clean the welding slag and burrs of the base of the pipe to be tested.
2. Turn off the upstream flow control valve or use low pressure water supply.
3. Install the DN50 ball valve on the mounting base. Pay attention to the long cavity of the ball valve. Check whether the ball valve can be fully open and fully closed. Install the screw seat, compression nut and rubber sealing ring onto the ball valve and loosen the positioning nut. Insert the sensor into the rod through the ball valve and insert it into the pipe to be tested. At the same time, it should be noted that the direction of the sensor direction indicator rod should be consistent with the flow direction of the fluid. Ordering Information Please specify the name of the tested medium, working pressure, medium temperature, flow rate (flow rate) range, pipe diameter and the pipe network to be tested.