Vortex flowmeter installation requirements for straight pipe sections:
It is very important that the vortex flowmeter installation meets the requirements for straight pipe sections. Its detailed requirements are as follows:
The flowmeter has certain requirements on the upstream and downstream straight pipe sections at the installation point, otherwise it will affect the measurement accuracy.
If there is a tapered pipe upstream of the installation point of the flowmeter, there should be a straight pipe section of not less than 15D (D is the pipe diameter) upstream of the flowmeter, and a straight pipe section of not less than 5D in the downstream.
If there is a diverging pipe upstream of the installation point of the flowmeter, the upstream of the flowmeter shall have a straight pipe section of not less than 18D (D is the pipe diameter), and the downstream shall have a straight pipe section of not less than 5D.
If there is a 90° elbow or down joint upstream of the installation point of the flowmeter, there should be a straight pipe section of not less than 20D upstream of the flowmeter, and a straight pipe section of not less than 5D downstream.
If there is a 90° elbow on the same plane upstream of the installation point of the flowmeter, there should be a straight pipe section of not less than 25D upstream of the flowmeter, and a straight pipe section of not less than 5D downstream.
The flow regulating valve or pressure regulating valve should be installed as far as possible downstream of the flowmeter 5D. If it must be installed upstream of the flowmeter, the upstream of the flowmeter should have a straight pipe section of not less than 25D, and the downstream should have a straight pipe section of not less than 5D. .
If there is a piston type or plunger type pump in the upstream of the flow meter, a piston type or a Roots type fan and a compressor, the upstream of the flow meter should have a straight pipe section of not less than 25D, and the downstream should have a straight pipe section of not less than 5D.
Special attention: If the valve is installed near the upstream of the installation point of the vortex flowmeter, the valve is continuously opened and closed, which has a great influence on the service life of the flowmeter, and it is very easy to cause permanent damage to the flowmeter. The flowmeter should be avoided to be installed on the very long pipelines in overhead. After a long time, the leakage of the flowmeter can easily cause the leakage of the flowmeter to the flange. If it has to be installed, it must be in the upstream and downstream of the flowmeter. Pipe fastening devices are provided separately.
Turbine flowmeter composition
Turbine flowmeters are speed flowmeters, also known as impeller flowmeters. The impeller type flowmeter utilizes the relationship between the rotational angular velocity of the impeller placed in the fluid and the fluid flow velocity. By measuring the rotational speed of the impeller to reflect the volumetric flow rate of the fluid passing through the pipeline, it is a relatively mature high-accuracy instrument in the flowmeter. One. Turbine flowmeters generally consist of the following five typical parts:
The material of the body is generally steel or cast iron, and the ends are flanged. The small diameter gauge also has a threaded interface.
2. Measured component
The turbine has precision machined blades that together with a set of reduction gears and bearings form the measuring assembly. The two high-precision stainless steel permanent self-lubricating bearings that support the turbine ensure a long service life of the assembly. Turbine flowmeters can also be lubricated with an external lubricant pump, but be careful not to overdo it.
The following important information is available on the counter panel:
(1) Maximum working temperature and pressure:
(2) Metering and minimum and maximum flow levels
(3) Product model and number
(4) Explosion-proof grades and signs
(5) The equivalent of the fluid corresponding to the low frequency or high frequency pulse and the wiring method.
The rectifier is used to keep the fluid flowing through the turbine flow meter in a regular state, thereby eliminating the disturbance and having an unaffected effect on the metering. High metering accuracy.
5. Magnetic coupling transmission device
The device separates the counter portion in the atmospheric environment from the gas being measured and transmits the rotation of the measuring assembly to the counter.
Battery powered electromagnetic flowmeter features
1. Micro power consumption design, five 3.6V lithium batteries, continuous operation for 5~10 years, and easy to replace the battery.
2. The display adopts LCD large-screen liquid crystal display, which can display multiple flow parameters such as instantaneous flow rate, flow rate (pipe pressure), cumulative total amount of forward and reverse, and alarm prompt.
3. There are no movable and resistance parts in the measuring tube, no entanglement or clogging phenomenon, almost no pressure loss, and long-term reliable and continuous work.
4. Wide measurement range: The flow rate measurement range can reach 0.05m/s~10m/s.
5. High measurement accuracy: ±0.5% ~ ±1.0%.
6. Measurement stability: The measurement accuracy is not affected by changes in physical parameters such as temperature, pressure, viscosity and density of the measured medium.
7, with pulse output and GSM wireless data remote transmission.
8, with data storage function, up to 1000 groups of traffic data can be saved, and the data storage time can be arbitrarily set and data query.