Vortex flowmeter analysis and solution
6. The connection problem between the secondary instrument and the subsequent instrument. Due to the problem of the subsequent instrument or the maintenance of the subsequent instrument, the mA output circuit of the secondary instrument is interrupted. For this type of secondary instrument, this part is mainly related to the problem 2. Especially for the subsequent recorders, in the case that the recorder cannot be repaired for a long time, it is necessary to pay attention to shorting the output of the secondary meter.
7. The circuit always has no indication due to the failure of the secondary instrument flat-axle cable. Due to long-term operation, coupled with the influence of dust, the flat-axle cable is faulty, and the problem can be solved by cleaning or replacing the flat-axis cable.
8. For the problem 7, the main problem is that the secondary instrument shows that the fixing screw of the meter head is loose, causing the head to sink, the pointer and the case friction are large, the movement is not working, and the problem is solved by adjusting the meter head and re-fixing.
9. Use environmental issues. In particular, the sensor part installed in the well is affected by the humidity of the environment, which causes the circuit board to be damp. This part is mainly related to questions 2 and 2. Through the corresponding technical improvement measures, the sensor part with large humidity is re-separated from the probe part and the conversion part, and the separate type sensor is used. Therefore, the working environment is good, and the instrument has been running well.
10. Due to the poor adjustment of the site, or due to the actual situation after the adjustment. Due to the on-site vibration and noise balance adjustment and sensitivity adjustment is not good. Or because of the re-allocation of the situation after a period of operation after the adjustment, causing the indication problem, this part of the reason is mainly related to questions 4 and 5. Use an oscilloscope, plus the combined process operation, and re-adjust.
Third, the spiral vortex flowmeter measurement characteristics
The spiral vortex flowmeter is a flowmeter that began to appear in the 1970s. Its working principle is: the gas that enters the gas swirling vortex flowmeter is first forced by the spiral spinner to accelerate the rotation to form a vortex, the center of the vortex. For the vortex core. The accelerated vortex enters the enlarged section and then decelerates sharply. The pressure rises to produce a recirculation. Under the action of the recirculation, the vortex core makes a spiral precession around the axis of the flowmeter. The flow rate Q can be derived by measuring the vortex precession frequency f by sensing the sensitive component.
Fourth, gas turbine flowmeter and spiral vortex flowmeter measurement difference
The gas turbine flowmeter has a small pressure loss and can be suitable for gas metering in low pressure conveying applications. Gas-injected vortex flowmeters have a slightly higher pressure loss, and gas metering in low-pressure delivery situations sometimes has problems.
Gas turbine flowmeters require high media cleanliness and can be damaged if used improperly. The gas swirling vortex flowmeter gas swirling vortex flowmeter requires no gas turbine flowmeter and is not damaged.
Gas turbine flowmeters are highly accurate. It is the most accurate of all flow meters. The gas spiraling vortex flowmeter is not as accurate as the former.
Plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter features
Corrosion-resistant full stainless steel material, ABS full mold production probe structure is simple, firm, no moving parts, long service life, reliable measurement, strong anti-interference ability, small size, light weight, easy installation, small maintenance range, large measurement range, temperature-free measurement The influence of changes in density, pressure, viscosity, conductivity, etc., zero pressure loss can be installed and disassembled under continuous flow, which brings convenience to the user's maintenance. The manufacturing cost and installation cost are lower than the general electromagnetic flowmeter. It is especially suitable for large and medium-diameter pipeline flow measurement. It adopts advanced processing technology, solid-state packaging, vibration resistance and long life. It makes the meter have good measurement accuracy and stability. The flowmeter not only has 4-20mA current signal output, but also has 1-2000HZ frequency output digital communication output: RS485, RS232, HART, Modbus.