Vortex flowmeter analysis and solution
6. The connection problem between the secondary instrument and the subsequent instrument. Due to the problem of the subsequent instrument or the maintenance of the subsequent instrument, the mA output circuit of the secondary instrument is interrupted. For this type of secondary instrument, this part is mainly related to the problem 2. Especially for the subsequent recorders, in the case that the recorder cannot be repaired for a long time, it is necessary to pay attention to shorting the output of the secondary meter.
7. The circuit always has no indication due to the failure of the secondary instrument flat-axle cable. Due to long-term operation, coupled with the influence of dust, the flat-axle cable is faulty, and the problem can be solved by cleaning or replacing the flat-axis cable.
8. For the problem 7, the main problem is that the secondary instrument shows that the fixing screw of the meter head is loose, causing the head to sink, the pointer and the case friction are large, the movement is not working, and the problem is solved by adjusting the meter head and re-fixing.
9. Use environmental issues. In particular, the sensor part installed in the well is affected by the humidity of the environment, which causes the circuit board to be damp. This part is mainly related to questions 2 and 2. Through the corresponding technical improvement measures, the sensor part with large humidity is re-separated from the probe part and the conversion part, and the separate type sensor is used. Therefore, the working environment is good, and the instrument has been running well.
10. Due to the poor adjustment of the site, or due to the actual situation after the adjustment. Due to the on-site vibration and noise balance adjustment and sensitivity adjustment is not good. Or because of the re-allocation of the situation after a period of operation after the adjustment, causing the indication problem, this part of the reason is mainly related to questions 4 and 5. Use an oscilloscope, plus the combined process operation, and re-adjust.
Liquid turbine flow meter classification and function description
Keywords: liquid turbine flowmeter, diesel liquid turbine flowmeter, pure water liquid turbine flowmeter
First, the liquid turbine flowmeter overview
The liquid turbine flowmeter is the main type of impeller flow (flow rate) meter, and the impeller type flowmeter also has an anemometer and a water meter. The TUF consists of a sensor and a conversion display. The sensor uses a multi-blade rotor to sense the average flow rate of the fluid, thereby deriving the flow or total amount. The rotational speed (or number of revolutions) of the rotor can be detected mechanically, magnetically, and photoelectrically and displayed and transmitted by the reading device.
Second, liquid turbine flowmeter classification
According to the classification of instrument functions, SDLWGY series turbine flowmeters can be divided into 2 categories.
1, turbine flow sensor / transmitter
2, intelligent integrated turbine flowmeter
Third, the liquid turbine flowmeter function description
1, turbine flow sensor / transmitter
This type of turbine flow product itself does not have a live display function, only the flow signal is transmitted far. The flow signal can be divided into pulse signal or current signal (4-20mA); the instrument is low in price, high in integration and small in size, and is especially suitable for use with computer control systems such as secondary display, PLC, DCS.
Battery powered electromagnetic flowmeter features
1. Micro power consumption design, five 3.6V lithium batteries, continuous operation for 5~10 years, and easy to replace the battery.
2. The display adopts LCD large-screen liquid crystal display, which can display multiple flow parameters such as instantaneous flow rate, flow rate (pipe pressure), cumulative total amount of forward and reverse, and alarm prompt.
3. There are no movable and resistance parts in the measuring tube, no entanglement or clogging phenomenon, almost no pressure loss, and long-term reliable and continuous work.
4. Wide measurement range: The flow rate measurement range can reach 0.05m/s~10m/s.
5. High measurement accuracy: ±0.5% ~ ±1.0%.
6. Measurement stability: The measurement accuracy is not affected by changes in physical parameters such as temperature, pressure, viscosity and density of the measured medium.
7, with pulse output and GSM wireless data remote transmission.
8, with data storage function, up to 1000 groups of traffic data can be saved, and the data storage time can be arbitrarily set and data query.