Vortex flowmeter installation method
1. The vortex flowmeter can only be measured in one direction. The installation should pay attention to ensure that the direction of the medium flow is consistent with the direction indicated by the flowmeter arrow.
2. The best installation method of the vortex flowmeter is vertical installation, and the medium passes through the flowmeter from bottom to top. Install the flowmeter on a vertical pipe with the flow direction from bottom to top.
3. When installing horizontally, the flowmeter must be installed in the high pressure zone of the whole system and ensure the corresponding outlet pressure; do not install at the highest point of the pipeline, because the highest point is often gas accumulation, the pipeline is not full, and the outlet cannot be directly emptied.
4. When measuring high temperature fluid, try to use vertical installation; if you have to install horizontally, please install the transmitter part of the flowmeter vertically downwards or horizontally to avoid excessive temperature; pay attention to air flow at installation location Or well ventilated.
5. Straight pipe section requirements: at least 15 times the pipe diameter before the flow meter and 5 times the pipe diameter after the flow meter. If there are elbows, indents, expansions and other sources of interference in front of the flowmeter, the diameter of the flowmeter should be 30–40 times, and the diameter of the flowmeter should be 6 times. The flow meter should be installed upstream of the regulator valve, pressure or temperature sensor.
6. When installing, pay attention to the pipe diameter should be slightly larger than or equal to the inner diameter of the instrument.
7. When using the sealing ring, the inner diameter of the sealing ring should be slightly larger than or equal to the inner diameter of the instrument, and the center of the sealing ring is at the center of the pipe.
Second, gas turbine flowmeter measurement characteristics
1. Gas turbine flowmeter is one of the main types of flowmeters. Its working principle is: the gas entering the gas turbine flowmeter is accelerated by the fluid, and the accelerated gas acts on the blades of the turbine through the inlet passage. The impulse causes the turbine of the flow meter to rotate in the flow path, and within a certain flow range, the number of revolutions of the turbine is proportional to the volume of the gas flowing therethrough. By mechanical or electromagnetic induction, the number of revolutions f of the turbine can be obtained, so that the flow rate Q of the gas flowing through the flow meter can be obtained.
2. Gas turbine flowmeters are widely used in the measurement of gas flow or total gas volume, and are widely used in natural gas flow measurement at home and abroad. The theoretical research and practical experience of gas turbine flowmeters are very mature, and there are corresponding international standards. Countries also have corresponding national standards. China also adopts international standards. In Europe and the United States, gas turbine flow meters are the most important gas flow meters, and the Netherlands alone uses more than 2,600 gas turbine meters on natural gas pipelines.
In the case of small flow metering, the film surface ratio is the largest, the Roots flowmeter is second, and the turbine flowmeter is the smallest. The initial flow performance of the volumetric flowmeter should be superior to the velocity flowmeter. For industrial and commercial users with large total gas consumption and low heat load for each gas, the volumetric flowmeter, ie, the membrane meter and the Roots flowmeter, should be preferred to meet the flowmeter requirements of a single burner when used alone. It can also meet the measurement requirements of the maximum flow rate when all burners are used at the same time.
Not all industrial and commercial users can solve the measurement problem by selecting a volumetric flowmeter with a larger range. The volumetric ratio of the volumetric flowmeter is limited, and it is impossible to increase without limit. The selection of the flowmeter cannot be solved. This kind of user has a measurement problem. When the user only uses a single device for gas, or when operating at low flow rate, the initial flow rate and minimum flow rate of a single flow meter may not meet the minimum flow rate requirement. A single large flow meter cannot measure low gas consumption, which will result in Large supply and marketing differences.