Vortex flowmeter installation method
1. The vortex flowmeter can only be measured in one direction. The installation should pay attention to ensure that the direction of the medium flow is consistent with the direction indicated by the flowmeter arrow.
2. The best installation method of the vortex flowmeter is vertical installation, and the medium passes through the flowmeter from bottom to top. Install the flowmeter on a vertical pipe with the flow direction from bottom to top.
3. When installing horizontally, the flowmeter must be installed in the high pressure zone of the whole system and ensure the corresponding outlet pressure; do not install at the highest point of the pipeline, because the highest point is often gas accumulation, the pipeline is not full, and the outlet cannot be directly emptied.
4. When measuring high temperature fluid, try to use vertical installation; if you have to install horizontally, please install the transmitter part of the flowmeter vertically downwards or horizontally to avoid excessive temperature; pay attention to air flow at installation location Or well ventilated.
5. Straight pipe section requirements: at least 15 times the pipe diameter before the flow meter and 5 times the pipe diameter after the flow meter. If there are elbows, indents, expansions and other sources of interference in front of the flowmeter, the diameter of the flowmeter should be 30–40 times, and the diameter of the flowmeter should be 6 times. The flow meter should be installed upstream of the regulator valve, pressure or temperature sensor.
6. When installing, pay attention to the pipe diameter should be slightly larger than or equal to the inner diameter of the instrument.
7. When using the sealing ring, the inner diameter of the sealing ring should be slightly larger than or equal to the inner diameter of the instrument, and the center of the sealing ring is at the center of the pipe.
According to different output signals, these products can be divided into LWGY-□N type and LWGY-□A type.
LWGY-□N type sensor: 12～24VDC power supply, three-wire pulse output, high level ≥8V, low level ≤0.8V; signal transmission distance ≤1000m;
LWGY-□A type transmitter: 24VDC power supply, 2-wire 4-20mA output, signal transmission distance ≤1000.
This type of turbine flow products are divided into basic type and explosion-proof type (ExdIIBT6).
2, intelligent integrated turbine flowmeter
Intelligent integrated turbine flowmeter adopts advanced ultra-low-power single-chip microcomputer technology to develop a new intelligent instrument integrating turbine flow sensor and display integration. It adopts double-row liquid crystal field display, with compact structure, intuitive reading and reliability. High, free from external power interference, lightning strike, low cost and other obvious advantages. The instrument has three-point correction of the meter coefficient, the intelligent compensation meter coefficient is nonlinear, and field correction can be performed. The high-definition LCD displays both instantaneous flow (4 significant digits) and cumulative flow (8 significant digits with clear function). All valid data is not lost after 10 years of power failure. These turbine flowmeters are explosion-proof products with an explosion-proof rating of ExdIIBT6.
Battery powered electromagnetic flowmeter features
1. Micro power consumption design, five 3.6V lithium batteries, continuous operation for 5~10 years, and easy to replace the battery.
2. The display adopts LCD large-screen liquid crystal display, which can display multiple flow parameters such as instantaneous flow rate, flow rate (pipe pressure), cumulative total amount of forward and reverse, and alarm prompt.
3. There are no movable and resistance parts in the measuring tube, no entanglement or clogging phenomenon, almost no pressure loss, and long-term reliable and continuous work.
4. Wide measurement range: The flow rate measurement range can reach 0.05m/s~10m/s.
5. High measurement accuracy: ±0.5% ~ ±1.0%.
6. Measurement stability: The measurement accuracy is not affected by changes in physical parameters such as temperature, pressure, viscosity and density of the measured medium.
7, with pulse output and GSM wireless data remote transmission.
8, with data storage function, up to 1000 groups of traffic data can be saved, and the data storage time can be arbitrarily set and data query.