Variable area flowmeter (equal pressure drop flowmeter)
The float placed in the upper and lower small tapered flow passages is moved by the force of the fluid flowing from the bottom to the top. When this force is balanced with the "display weight" of the float (the weight of the float itself minus the buoyancy of the fluid it receives), the capture is stationary. The height at which the float is stationary can be used as a measure of the flow rate. Since the cross-sectional area of ??the flowmeter varies with the height of the float, and the pressure difference between the upper and lower parts is equal when the float is stationary, the flowmeter is called a variable area flowmeter or an equal pressure dropmeter. A typical instrument of this type of flow meter is a rotor (float) flow meter.
A flowmeter weighing flowmeter that uses the momentum of a measuring fluid to reflect the flow rate. Since the momentum P of the flowing fluid is proportional to the density of the fluid and the square of the flow velocity v, i.e., p v2 , when the flow cross section is determined, v is proportional to the volumetric flow rate Q, so p Q2 . Set the proportional coefficient to A, then Q=A. Therefore, P is measured to reflect the flow rate Q. In this type of flowmeter, most of the flowmeters are used to convert momentum into pressure, displacement or force, and then the flow rate is measured. Typical meters for such flow meters are target and rotary wing flow meters.
Second, gas turbine flowmeter measurement characteristics
1. Gas turbine flowmeter is one of the main types of flowmeters. Its working principle is: the gas entering the gas turbine flowmeter is accelerated by the fluid, and the accelerated gas acts on the blades of the turbine through the inlet passage. The impulse causes the turbine of the flow meter to rotate in the flow path, and within a certain flow range, the number of revolutions of the turbine is proportional to the volume of the gas flowing therethrough. By mechanical or electromagnetic induction, the number of revolutions f of the turbine can be obtained, so that the flow rate Q of the gas flowing through the flow meter can be obtained.
2. Gas turbine flowmeters are widely used in the measurement of gas flow or total gas volume, and are widely used in natural gas flow measurement at home and abroad. The theoretical research and practical experience of gas turbine flowmeters are very mature, and there are corresponding international standards. Countries also have corresponding national standards. China also adopts international standards. In Europe and the United States, gas turbine flow meters are the most important gas flow meters, and the Netherlands alone uses more than 2,600 gas turbine meters on natural gas pipelines.
Battery powered electromagnetic flowmeter features
1. Micro power consumption design, five 3.6V lithium batteries, continuous operation for 5~10 years, and easy to replace the battery.
2. The display adopts LCD large-screen liquid crystal display, which can display multiple flow parameters such as instantaneous flow rate, flow rate (pipe pressure), cumulative total amount of forward and reverse, and alarm prompt.
3. There are no movable and resistance parts in the measuring tube, no entanglement or clogging phenomenon, almost no pressure loss, and long-term reliable and continuous work.
4. Wide measurement range: The flow rate measurement range can reach 0.05m/s~10m/s.
5. High measurement accuracy: ±0.5% ~ ±1.0%.
6. Measurement stability: The measurement accuracy is not affected by changes in physical parameters such as temperature, pressure, viscosity and density of the measured medium.
7, with pulse output and GSM wireless data remote transmission.
8, with data storage function, up to 1000 groups of traffic data can be saved, and the data storage time can be arbitrarily set and data query.