The flowmeter weighing impulse flowmeter that measures the flow using the impulse theorem is used to measure the flow rate of the granular solid medium, and is also used to measure the flow rate of the mud, the crystalline liquid, and the abrasive. Flow measurement ranges from a few kilograms per hour to nearly 10,000 tons. The typical instrument is a horizontal force-separated impulse flowmeter. The measurement principle is that when the measured medium falls freely from a certain height h to a detection plate with a tilt angle, an impulse is generated, and the horizontal force component of the impulse is proportional to the mass flow rate. Measuring this horizontal component can reflect the mass flow.
The electromagnetic flowmeter is made by applying the electric conductor to generate an induced electromotive force in a magnetic field, and the induced electromotive force is proportional to the flow rate, and is measured by measuring the electromotive force to reflect the flow of the pipeline. Its measurement accuracy and sensitivity are high. Industrially used to measure the flow of water, slurry and other media. The maximum diameter can be measured up to 2m, and the pressure loss is extremely small. However, media with low conductivity, such as gas and steam, cannot be used.
The electromagnetic flowmeter has a high cost, and the signal is susceptible to external magnetic field interference, which affects the wide application in industrial tube flow measurement. To this end, the product is constantly improving and updating, to the development of computer.
Third, the spiral vortex flowmeter measurement characteristics
The spiral vortex flowmeter is a flowmeter that began to appear in the 1970s. Its working principle is: the gas that enters the gas swirling vortex flowmeter is first forced by the spiral spinner to accelerate the rotation to form a vortex, the center of the vortex. For the vortex core. The accelerated vortex enters the enlarged section and then decelerates sharply. The pressure rises to produce a recirculation. Under the action of the recirculation, the vortex core makes a spiral precession around the axis of the flowmeter. The flow rate Q can be derived by measuring the vortex precession frequency f by sensing the sensitive component.
Fourth, gas turbine flowmeter and spiral vortex flowmeter measurement difference
The gas turbine flowmeter has a small pressure loss and can be suitable for gas metering in low pressure conveying applications. Gas-injected vortex flowmeters have a slightly higher pressure loss, and gas metering in low-pressure delivery situations sometimes has problems.
Gas turbine flowmeters require high media cleanliness and can be damaged if used improperly. The gas swirling vortex flowmeter gas swirling vortex flowmeter requires no gas turbine flowmeter and is not damaged.
Gas turbine flowmeters are highly accurate. It is the most accurate of all flow meters. The gas spiraling vortex flowmeter is not as accurate as the former.
Battery powered electromagnetic flowmeter features
1. Micro power consumption design, five 3.6V lithium batteries, continuous operation for 5~10 years, and easy to replace the battery.
2. The display adopts LCD large-screen liquid crystal display, which can display multiple flow parameters such as instantaneous flow rate, flow rate (pipe pressure), cumulative total amount of forward and reverse, and alarm prompt.
3. There are no movable and resistance parts in the measuring tube, no entanglement or clogging phenomenon, almost no pressure loss, and long-term reliable and continuous work.
4. Wide measurement range: The flow rate measurement range can reach 0.05m/s~10m/s.
5. High measurement accuracy: ±0.5% ~ ±1.0%.
6. Measurement stability: The measurement accuracy is not affected by changes in physical parameters such as temperature, pressure, viscosity and density of the measured medium.
7, with pulse output and GSM wireless data remote transmission.
8, with data storage function, up to 1000 groups of traffic data can be saved, and the data storage time can be arbitrarily set and data query.