The ultrasonic flowmeter is designed based on the geometrical principle that the velocity of the ultrasonic wave propagating in the flowing medium is equal to the average flow velocity of the measured medium and the velocity of the acoustic wave itself. It is also measured by the flow rate to reflect the flow rate. Although the ultrasonic flowmeter appeared only in the 1970s, it is very popular because it can be made into a non-contact type and can be connected to the ultrasonic water level gauge for opening flow measurement without disturbing or resisting the fluid. There are promising flow meters.
Ultrasonic Doppler flowmeters fabricated using the Doppler effect have received widespread attention in recent years and are considered to be ideal gauges for non-contact measurement of two-phase flow.
Fluid oscillating flowmeter
The fluid oscillating flowmeter is designed based on the principle that the fluid will oscillate when flowing under specific flow conditions, and the frequency of the oscillation is proportional to the flow velocity. When the flow cross section is constant, the flow rate is proportional to the flow volume of the pilot volume. Therefore, the flow rate can be measured by measuring the oscillation frequency. This flowmeter was developed and developed in the 1970s. Because it combines the advantages of non-rotating components and pulsed digital output, it has a promising future. At present, typical products include vortex flowmeters and spiral vortex flowmeters.
Compressed air flowmeter installation requirements
Keywords: compressed air flow meter, compressed air vortex flowmeter, air flowmeter
First, the compressed air vortex flowmeter installation requirements
1. The upstream of the compressed air vortex flowmeter should avoid installing the regulating valve or the semi-opening valve. The regulating valve or the semi-opening valve is installed after the downstream 8DN of the sensor.
2. The straight pipe section where the flowmeter is installed should be as close as possible to the sensor diameter. If it is not consistent, a pipe diameter slightly larger than the sensor diameter should be used, and the error should be ≤3% and not more than 5mm.
3. When the measured medium contains more impurities, the filter should be installed outside the length required for the straight pipe section upstream of the sensor.
4, the sensor should be avoided on the pipeline with mechanical vibration, and try to avoid strong electromagnetic field interference. When vibration cannot be avoided, consider adding a bracket to the straight pipe section about 2DN before and after the sensor.
Installation of plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter
The plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter sensor installation upstream straight pipe section is not less than 5D (D means pipe diameter), the downstream straight pipe section is not less than 2D:
1. Vertical installation. When the sensor is inserted into the pipeline, it should be less than 5° from the vertical diameter of the pipeline section. It is suitable for measuring the cleaning medium with small vibration of the pipeline.
2, inclined installation, the axis of the sensor and the axis of the pipe to be tested is 45 °, suitable for large pipe diameter and measuring the flow of liquid containing other impurities in the medium, the installation method is small, not suitable for entanglement.
There are two ways to insert the insertion point of the electromagnetic flowmeter sensor: one is inserted into the central axis of the pipe to be tested (ie 1/2 times the diameter of the pipe); the other is inserted into the inner wall of the pipe at 1/4 of the pipe.
1. Clean the welding slag and burrs of the base of the pipe to be tested.
2. Turn off the upstream flow control valve or use low pressure water supply.
3. Install the DN50 ball valve on the mounting base. Pay attention to the long cavity of the ball valve. Check whether the ball valve can be fully open and fully closed. Install the screw seat, compression nut and rubber sealing ring onto the ball valve and loosen the positioning nut. Insert the sensor into the rod through the ball valve and insert it into the pipe to be tested. At the same time, it should be noted that the direction of the sensor direction indicator rod should be consistent with the flow direction of the fluid. Ordering Information Please specify the name of the tested medium, working pressure, medium temperature, flow rate (flow rate) range, pipe diameter and the pipe network to be tested.