Mass flow meter
Since the volume of the fluid is affected by parameters such as temperature and pressure, it is necessary to give the parameters of the medium when the flow rate is expressed by the volume flow. In the case of changing media parameters, it is often difficult to achieve this requirement, resulting in distortion of the meter display value. Therefore, mass flow meters have been widely used and valued. Mass flow meters are available in both direct and indirect versions. Direct mass flow meters are measured using principles directly related to mass flow. Currently used mass flow meters such as calorimetric, angular momentum, vibratory gyro, Magnus effect and Coriolis force. The indirect mass flow meter is obtained by directly multiplying the density meter by the volumetric flow rate to obtain the mass flow rate.
In modern industrial production, the operating parameters such as temperature and pressure of the flowing working fluid are continuously improved. In the case of high temperature and high pressure, due to the material and structure, the application of the direct mass flowmeter is difficult, and the indirect quality is encountered. Flowmeters are often not suitable for practical applications because they are limited by the range of humidity and pressure. Therefore, a temperature-pressure-compensated mass flowmeter is widely used in industrial production. It can be regarded as an indirect mass flow meter. Instead of using a density meter, it uses the relationship between temperature, pressure and density. It uses a temperature and pressure signal to calculate the density signal by function, and multiplies it by the volume flow. Mass Flow. At present, temperature and pressure-compensated mass flowmeters have been put into practical use. However, when the measured medium parameters vary widely or rapidly, it will be difficult or impossible to correctly compensate, so further study the mass flow rate applicable in actual production. Meters and densitometers are still a topic.
Chen's above-mentioned common structural principle of flowmeters is much better than various types of flowmeters, such as various helium flowmeters and trough flowmeters for open channel flow measurement; flowmeters suitable for large-caliber flow measurement; measuring laminar flow Laminar flowmeter; related flowmeter for two-phase flow measurement; and laser method, nuclear magnetic resonance flowmeter and various tracer methods, dilution method flow measurement, etc. With the development of technology and practical application needs, the new flowmeter will continue to emerge more types of flowmeters.
Precautions before gas turbine flowmeter is enabled
Keywords: gas turbine flowmeter, Tianxin gas turbine flowmeter, gas gas turbine flowmeter
First, the precautions before the gas turbine flowmeter is enabled
In order to ensure trouble-free, safe start-up and commissioning of the ultrasonic flowmeter, the following pre-checks must be carried out:
1. Before starting the flowmeter officially, be sure to handle each leak point;
2. Check the power supply voltage on the terminal block and the corresponding positive and negative polarity;
3. Check the polarity of the frequency output lead connected to the RS485 converter;
4. Check whether the gas turbine flowmeter and temperature/pressure transmitter display are correct and reliable, including the installation direction and verticality of the flowmeter; the sealing performance of all joints;
5, wiring inspection: should be in accordance with the system wiring diagram provided by Jiangsu Tianxin Instrument Co., Ltd., check all wiring is correct.
Battery powered electromagnetic flowmeter features
1. Micro power consumption design, five 3.6V lithium batteries, continuous operation for 5~10 years, and easy to replace the battery.
2. The display adopts LCD large-screen liquid crystal display, which can display multiple flow parameters such as instantaneous flow rate, flow rate (pipe pressure), cumulative total amount of forward and reverse, and alarm prompt.
3. There are no movable and resistance parts in the measuring tube, no entanglement or clogging phenomenon, almost no pressure loss, and long-term reliable and continuous work.
4. Wide measurement range: The flow rate measurement range can reach 0.05m/s~10m/s.
5. High measurement accuracy: ±0.5% ~ ±1.0%.
6. Measurement stability: The measurement accuracy is not affected by changes in physical parameters such as temperature, pressure, viscosity and density of the measured medium.
7, with pulse output and GSM wireless data remote transmission.
8, with data storage function, up to 1000 groups of traffic data can be saved, and the data storage time can be arbitrarily set and data query.