Several problems of steam metering and their solutions
Steam is one of the important energy sources for enterprise production. It is the main heat energy for urban central heating and an important indicator for economic accounting. Therefore, the accuracy of steam metering is particularly important.
In order to solve the problem of heating for employees, the company has updated the original boiler equipment, adding 4 new boilers (2 sets of 25t/h, and another 2 sets of 35t/h). The DCS realizes the automatic control of the boiler system, and the product is saturated steam.
Analysis of problems and influencing factors
Starting from the boiler ignition operation in November 2010, the steam flow often shows the maximum value, and the differential pressure signal measured by the differential pressure transmitter exceeds 20 mA. The same is true when the load is low and the actual flow is small. In this case, steam flow measurement does not provide a safety reference for boiler operation, and it cannot be used for cost accounting.
In response to this phenomenon, the design of the project uses a V-cone flowmeter, equipped with an intelligent differential pressure transmitter, and the measurement signal is sent to the DCS for calculation and display.
Maintenance of the turbine flowmeter sensor section:
1. Before the sensor is installed, use the mouth to blow or hand the impeller to make it rotate quickly to see if there is any display. Install the sensor when there is display. If there is no display, check the relevant parts and troubleshoot.
2. When using, keep the measured medium clean and free of impurities such as fibers and particles.
3. When the turbine flow sensor starts to use, the sensor should be slowly filled with the medium, and then the outlet valve should be opened (the valve should be installed at the back end of the flowmeter). It is forbidden to be impacted by the high-speed fluid when the sensor is in the mediumless state.
4. The maintenance period of the turbine flow sensor is generally half a year. When cleaning and cleaning, please be careful not to damage the parts in the measuring chamber, especially the impeller. Please be optimistic about the positional relationship between the guide and the impeller during assembly.
5. When the turbine flow sensor is not in use, the internal medium should be cleaned, and after drying, a protective cover is added at both ends of the sensor to prevent dust from entering, and then stored in a dry place.
6. The filter used in the turbine flowmeter should be cleaned regularly. When not in use, the internal medium should be cleaned. As with the sensor, add a dust jacket and store it in a dry place.
Plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter features
Corrosion-resistant full stainless steel material, ABS full mold production probe structure is simple, firm, no moving parts, long service life, reliable measurement, strong anti-interference ability, small size, light weight, easy installation, small maintenance range, large measurement range, temperature-free measurement The influence of changes in density, pressure, viscosity, conductivity, etc., zero pressure loss can be installed and disassembled under continuous flow, which brings convenience to the user's maintenance. The manufacturing cost and installation cost are lower than the general electromagnetic flowmeter. It is especially suitable for large and medium-diameter pipeline flow measurement. It adopts advanced processing technology, solid-state packaging, vibration resistance and long life. It makes the meter have good measurement accuracy and stability. The flowmeter not only has 4-20mA current signal output, but also has 1-2000HZ frequency output digital communication output: RS485, RS232, HART, Modbus.