The V-cone flowmeter is a new generation of differential pressure flow measuring instrument. In practical use, many factors have a great influence on the measurement accuracy of the differential pressure flowmeter, which increases the measurement error and reduces the accuracy.
The specific performance is as follows:
1) the design parameters are inconsistent with the working parameters;
2) there is no temperature compensation or compensation is incorrect;
3) the length of the upper and lower straight pipes is insufficient;
4) the cones and pipes are not concentric;
5) the pressure pipes Blockage, etc.
After on-site inspection, the shortage of straight pipe sections, disagreement, and blockage of the pressure guiding pipe can be ruled out.
The differential pressure transmitter is removed for verification, the transmitter is qualified, and the error is within the allowable range.
The technicians recalled the trend record of DCS preservation, and looked at the steam temperature and pressure recording curve. The temperature was between 120 °C and 150 °C, the pressure was between 0.3MPa and 0.6MPa, and the measured temperature and pressure deviated from the design value. The design parameter was temperature. 193 ° C, pressure 1.13 MPa). At the same time, the DCS configuration was viewed and it was found that there was no temperature and pressure compensation for the steam flow in the configuration.
Compressed air flowmeter installation requirements
Keywords: compressed air flow meter, compressed air vortex flowmeter, air flowmeter
First, the compressed air vortex flowmeter installation requirements
1. The upstream of the compressed air vortex flowmeter should avoid installing the regulating valve or the semi-opening valve. The regulating valve or the semi-opening valve is installed after the downstream 8DN of the sensor.
2. The straight pipe section where the flowmeter is installed should be as close as possible to the sensor diameter. If it is not consistent, a pipe diameter slightly larger than the sensor diameter should be used, and the error should be ≤3% and not more than 5mm.
3. When the measured medium contains more impurities, the filter should be installed outside the length required for the straight pipe section upstream of the sensor.
4, the sensor should be avoided on the pipeline with mechanical vibration, and try to avoid strong electromagnetic field interference. When vibration cannot be avoided, consider adding a bracket to the straight pipe section about 2DN before and after the sensor.
In the case of small flow metering, the film surface ratio is the largest, the Roots flowmeter is second, and the turbine flowmeter is the smallest. The initial flow performance of the volumetric flowmeter should be superior to the velocity flowmeter. For industrial and commercial users with large total gas consumption and low heat load for each gas, the volumetric flowmeter, ie, the membrane meter and the Roots flowmeter, should be preferred to meet the flowmeter requirements of a single burner when used alone. It can also meet the measurement requirements of the maximum flow rate when all burners are used at the same time.
Not all industrial and commercial users can solve the measurement problem by selecting a volumetric flowmeter with a larger range. The volumetric ratio of the volumetric flowmeter is limited, and it is impossible to increase without limit. The selection of the flowmeter cannot be solved. This kind of user has a measurement problem. When the user only uses a single device for gas, or when operating at low flow rate, the initial flow rate and minimum flow rate of a single flow meter may not meet the minimum flow rate requirement. A single large flow meter cannot measure low gas consumption, which will result in Large supply and marketing differences.