Several problems of solutions
Recalculating the differential pressure scale
Temperature and pressure compensation can only reduce the measurement error, not only can not solve the problem fundamentally, but also the measurement signal exceeds 20mA, resulting in steam leakage measurement. The transmitter measurement signal exceeds 20 mA, indicating that the actual measured differential pressure signal ΔP exceeds the design differential pressure value.
Increase temperature and pressure compensation
When the temperature and pressure of the steam change, the density of the steam changes, and the steam flow measurement produces an error. Measurement error can be reduced by temperature and pressure compensation. Since the temperature of the saturated steam is a single-valued function of the pressure, the temperature and pressure compensation of the saturated steam can be pressure compensated or temperature compensated. Because the pressure signal detection is sensitive and the compensation accuracy is high, it is compensated by pressure and realized by DCS.
Steam is a special medium. As the pressure and temperature change, the density of steam changes. Therefore, it is necessary to compensate for temperature and pressure. When the pressure and temperature fluctuation of the steam are not large, that is, when the operating condition parameters deviate from the design parameters and the influence on the measurement is small, the temperature and pressure compensation measures can achieve the purpose of accurate measurement. However, when the operating parameters deviate too much from the design parameters or the operating parameters fluctuate frequently and are too large, even with the temperature and pressure compensation, it is difficult to meet the measurement accuracy requirements. At this point, only differential pressure or flow can be recalculated for a particular throttling element.
Maintenance of the turbine flowmeter sensor section:
1. Before the sensor is installed, use the mouth to blow or hand the impeller to make it rotate quickly to see if there is any display. Install the sensor when there is display. If there is no display, check the relevant parts and troubleshoot.
2. When using, keep the measured medium clean and free of impurities such as fibers and particles.
3. When the turbine flow sensor starts to use, the sensor should be slowly filled with the medium, and then the outlet valve should be opened (the valve should be installed at the back end of the flowmeter). It is forbidden to be impacted by the high-speed fluid when the sensor is in the mediumless state.
4. The maintenance period of the turbine flow sensor is generally half a year. When cleaning and cleaning, please be careful not to damage the parts in the measuring chamber, especially the impeller. Please be optimistic about the positional relationship between the guide and the impeller during assembly.
5. When the turbine flow sensor is not in use, the internal medium should be cleaned, and after drying, a protective cover is added at both ends of the sensor to prevent dust from entering, and then stored in a dry place.
6. The filter used in the turbine flowmeter should be cleaned regularly. When not in use, the internal medium should be cleaned. As with the sensor, add a dust jacket and store it in a dry place.
Battery powered electromagnetic flowmeter features
1. Micro power consumption design, five 3.6V lithium batteries, continuous operation for 5~10 years, and easy to replace the battery.
2. The display adopts LCD large-screen liquid crystal display, which can display multiple flow parameters such as instantaneous flow rate, flow rate (pipe pressure), cumulative total amount of forward and reverse, and alarm prompt.
3. There are no movable and resistance parts in the measuring tube, no entanglement or clogging phenomenon, almost no pressure loss, and long-term reliable and continuous work.
4. Wide measurement range: The flow rate measurement range can reach 0.05m/s~10m/s.
5. High measurement accuracy: ±0.5% ~ ±1.0%.
6. Measurement stability: The measurement accuracy is not affected by changes in physical parameters such as temperature, pressure, viscosity and density of the measured medium.
7, with pulse output and GSM wireless data remote transmission.
8, with data storage function, up to 1000 groups of traffic data can be saved, and the data storage time can be arbitrarily set and data query.