Several problems of solutions
Recalculating the differential pressure scale
Temperature and pressure compensation can only reduce the measurement error, not only can not solve the problem fundamentally, but also the measurement signal exceeds 20mA, resulting in steam leakage measurement. The transmitter measurement signal exceeds 20 mA, indicating that the actual measured differential pressure signal ΔP exceeds the design differential pressure value.
Increase temperature and pressure compensation
When the temperature and pressure of the steam change, the density of the steam changes, and the steam flow measurement produces an error. Measurement error can be reduced by temperature and pressure compensation. Since the temperature of the saturated steam is a single-valued function of the pressure, the temperature and pressure compensation of the saturated steam can be pressure compensated or temperature compensated. Because the pressure signal detection is sensitive and the compensation accuracy is high, it is compensated by pressure and realized by DCS.
Steam is a special medium. As the pressure and temperature change, the density of steam changes. Therefore, it is necessary to compensate for temperature and pressure. When the pressure and temperature fluctuation of the steam are not large, that is, when the operating condition parameters deviate from the design parameters and the influence on the measurement is small, the temperature and pressure compensation measures can achieve the purpose of accurate measurement. However, when the operating parameters deviate too much from the design parameters or the operating parameters fluctuate frequently and are too large, even with the temperature and pressure compensation, it is difficult to meet the measurement accuracy requirements. At this point, only differential pressure or flow can be recalculated for a particular throttling element.
First, the gas turbine flowmeter installation requirements
1. When the gas flowmeter is installed, it is strictly forbidden to directly conduct electric welding at the inlet and outlet flanges to avoid burning the internal parts of the flowmeter;
2. For the newly installed or overhauled pipeline, it must be purged to remove the debris in the pipeline before installing the flowmeter;
3. The gas turbine flowmeter should be installed in a place that is easy to maintain, has no strong electromagnetic field interference, no mechanical vibration and thermal radiation;
4. Gas turbine flowmeters should not be used in places where flow is frequently interrupted and there is strong pulsating flow or pressure pulsation;
5, the gas turbine flowmeter should ensure that the pipeline is coaxial, and prevent the gasket from protruding into the pipeline, otherwise it will disturb the flow profile;
6. The flow direction of the gas turbine flowmeter should be consistent with the direction marked on the casing. The upper and lower pipelines of the flowmeter should be guaranteed with 2DN and 1DN straight pipe sections;
7. When using external power supply, the flowmeter must have reliable grounding, but it should not share the grounding wire with the high-power system; when the pipeline is installed or repaired, the grounding wire of the welding system should not be overlapped with the flowmeter.
8. Since the flowmeter needs to be repaired and calibrated, in order to ensure normal gas supply, bypass piping should be set. The bypass pipe valve must be closed during normal use;
9. When constructing pipelines, it is advisable to install telescopic tubes or bellows to avoid serious stretching and causing breakage of the flowmeter;
10. When the gas turbine flowmeter is installed outdoors, the upper part should be covered to prevent the rainwater from immersing and the sun exposure affecting the service life of the flowmeter;
11. When installing the gas turbine flowmeter, it is advisable to add a filter to the flowmeter (filtering accuracy is recommended ≤20μm).
Second, gas turbine flowmeter requirements
1. When the gas turbine flowmeter is put into operation, the upstream valve of the flowmeter should be slowly opened (not less than 15 seconds), and then the downstream valve of the flowmeter should be slowly opened to prevent the instantaneous airflow from rushing to the turbine;
2. When the flowmeter needs to have a long-distance signal, it should be connected to the external power supply (+12~+24VDC) strictly according to the electrical performance index of the gas turbine flowmeter. It is strictly forbidden to directly connect 220VAC (or 380VAC) power supply at the signal output.
Plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter features
Corrosion-resistant full stainless steel material, ABS full mold production probe structure is simple, firm, no moving parts, long service life, reliable measurement, strong anti-interference ability, small size, light weight, easy installation, small maintenance range, large measurement range, temperature-free measurement The influence of changes in density, pressure, viscosity, conductivity, etc., zero pressure loss can be installed and disassembled under continuous flow, which brings convenience to the user's maintenance. The manufacturing cost and installation cost are lower than the general electromagnetic flowmeter. It is especially suitable for large and medium-diameter pipeline flow measurement. It adopts advanced processing technology, solid-state packaging, vibration resistance and long life. It makes the meter have good measurement accuracy and stability. The flowmeter not only has 4-20mA current signal output, but also has 1-2000HZ frequency output digital communication output: RS485, RS232, HART, Modbus.