Ultrasonic Flowmeter Introduction and Features
Ultrasonic flow meters are meters that measure the flow by detecting the effect of fluid flow on the ultrasound beam (or ultrasound pulse).
According to the principle of signal detection, ultrasonic flowmeter can be divided into propagation velocity difference method (direct time difference method, time difference method, phase difference method and frequency difference method), beam offset method, Doppler method, cross correlation method, spatial filtering method. And noise law, etc.
Ultrasonic flowmeter is the same as electromagnetic flowmeter. It is an unobstructed flowmeter because it does not have any obstruction parts. It is a kind of flowmeter suitable for solving difficult flow measurement problems, especially in large-diameter flow measurement. The advantage is that it is one of the fastest growing types of flow meters.
Unique signal digital processing technology makes the meter measurement signal more stable, anti-interference ability and more accurate measurement.
No mechanical transmission parts are not easy to damage, maintenance-free and long life.
The circuit is more optimized and integrated; the power consumption is low and the reliability is high.
Intelligent standard signal output, friendly man-machine interface, multiple secondary signal output, for you to choose.
Pipe-type small pipe diameter measurement is economical and convenient, and the measurement accuracy is high.
Second, the compressed air vortex flowmeter installation steps
1. The special flanges to be equipped are welded to the upstream and downstream straight pipe sections respectively, so that the inner diameters of the special flange and the straight pipe section are strictly vertical and concentric.
2. Install the sensor clip on the upper and lower straight pipe sections welded with special flanges and fasten them with bolts. The upstream and downstream straight sections should be kept concentric with the sensor.
3. It should be noted that the flow direction of the sensor should be consistent with the flow direction of the fluid in the pipeline.
Third, special attention should be paid when installing compressed air vortex flowmeter
1. When welding special flanges and straight pipe sections, the sensor should be removed and the sensor welding flange must not be carried.
2. Before the sensor is installed, the sealing ring must be placed in the groove of the flange.
3. The pressure point and temperature measurement point should be at the 3DN~5DN and 6N~8DN downstream of the sensor.
4. When the high temperature pipeline is insulated, do not wrap the sensor to avoid damage.
5. The cable connecting the vortex flowmeter should be as far away as possible from the interference of strong electromagnetic fields. It is absolutely not allowed to lay with high voltage cables. The shielded cable should be as short as possible, the maximum length should not exceed 500 meters, and should not be coiled to reduce the distributed inductance.
Turbine flow meter applications
Turbine flow meters are widely used in the following measurement objects: petroleum, organic liquids, inorganic liquids, liquefied gases, natural gas, gas and cryogenic fluids. In the transshipment and gathering stations of foreign liquefied petroleum gas, refined oil and light crude oil, the first and last stations of large crude oil transmission pipelines use it for trade settlement. In Europe and the United States, the turbine flowmeter is the natural gas meter next to the orifice flowmeter. In the Netherlands alone, more than 2,600 gas turbine flowmeters of various sizes and pressures from 0.8 MPa to 6.5 MPa are used on the natural gas pipeline. Has become an excellent natural gas flow meter. Although the excellent metering characteristics of the turbine flow meter are favored by people, the impression is that the moving parts are short in use time, and they are inevitable in the selection. After people's unremitting efforts, it should be said that the situation has changed a lot. As the most versatile flowmeter, the turbine flowmeter has been developed into a multi-variety, full-series, multi-size mass production scale.