The correct selection of ultrasonic flowmeters can ensure better use of ultrasonic flowmeters. The type of ultrasonic flowmeter to be selected should be determined according to the physical properties and chemical properties of the fluid medium to be tested, so that the diameter, flow range, lining material, electrode material and output current of the ultrasonic flowmeter can be adapted to the properties of the fluid to be measured. And flow measurement requirements.
1, precision function check
Accuracy levels and functions are based on measurement requirements and usage scenarios to select instrument accuracy levels for cost-effectiveness. For example, in the case of trade settlement, product handover and energy measurement, the accuracy level should be higher, such as 1.0, 0.5, or higher; for process control, select different accuracy levels according to control requirements; It is to detect the process flow, no need to do precise control and measurement, you can choose a lower accuracy level, such as 1.5, 2.5, or even 4.0, then you can use a low-cost plug-in ultrasonic flowmeter.
2, measurable medium
Measuring medium flow rate, meter range and caliber When measuring a general medium, the full flow rate of the ultrasonic flow meter can be selected within the range of 0.5-12 m/s of the measured medium flow rate, and the range is relatively wide. The selection of the meter specification (caliber) is not necessarily the same as the process piping. It should be determined according to whether the measured flow range is within the flow rate range. That is, when the pipeline flow rate is too low to meet the requirements of the flow meter or the measurement accuracy is not guaranteed at this flow rate. It is necessary to reduce the gauge diameter, thereby increasing the flow rate inside the tube and obtaining satisfactory measurement results.
Third, gas turbine flowmeter daily inspection
1. Look at the display: Observe the total amount, instantaneous, temperature, pressure, and battery power. If the abnormality is reported in time.
2. Listen to the running sound of the flowmeter. (Method) The flowmeter should have no noise when it is running normally. If there is a large abnormal noise, it can be judged as damage to the movement of the movement (for example). It needs to be reported and processed in time.
3, data comparison, the output of the first 3 to 5 days before the statistics, if there is no major change, the flowmeter runs normally, such as the successive decrement phenomenon, the gas turbine flowmeter impeller (shaft, shaft core), filtration There is a problem with the device. Need to be reported in time for processing
4, gas turbine flowmeter filling lubricant
(1) Instrument refueling is an important part of the daily maintenance work of the instrument. Lubricating oil is mainly for instrument bearing; lubricating oil can protect the instrument bearing, reduce friction, reduce wear and prolong the operation cycle of the instrument;
(2) Regularly adding lubricating oil can effectively reduce the maintenance rate of the instrument and reduce the maintenance cost;
(3) Ensure the measurement accuracy of the flowmeter. "Measuring is counting money." why would you said this? The management of production and operation accounting, energy saving, cost accounting, etc. is an important production link of enterprise management. If the measurement is not in place, it will affect the economic efficiency and reputation of the enterprise. Therefore, the daily maintenance of the instrument is very important.
Turbine flow meter applications
Turbine flow meters are widely used in the following measurement objects: petroleum, organic liquids, inorganic liquids, liquefied gases, natural gas, gas and cryogenic fluids. In the transshipment and gathering stations of foreign liquefied petroleum gas, refined oil and light crude oil, the first and last stations of large crude oil transmission pipelines use it for trade settlement. In Europe and the United States, the turbine flowmeter is the natural gas meter next to the orifice flowmeter. In the Netherlands alone, more than 2,600 gas turbine flowmeters of various sizes and pressures from 0.8 MPa to 6.5 MPa are used on the natural gas pipeline. Has become an excellent natural gas flow meter. Although the excellent metering characteristics of the turbine flow meter are favored by people, the impression is that the moving parts are short in use time, and they are inevitable in the selection. After people's unremitting efforts, it should be said that the situation has changed a lot. As the most versatile flowmeter, the turbine flowmeter has been developed into a multi-variety, full-series, multi-size mass production scale.