Ultrasonic flowmeter measurement principle
When the ultrasonic beam propagates in the liquid, the flow of the liquid will cause a small change in the propagation time, and the change in the propagation time is proportional to the flow velocity of the liquid, and its relationship conforms to the following expression.
θ is the angle between the sound beam and the direction of flow of the liquid
M is the number of linear travels of the sound beam in the liquid
D is the inner diameter of the pipe
Tup is the propagation time of the sound beam in the positive direction
Tdown is the propagation time of the sound beam in the reverse direction
Let the speed of sound in the stationary fluid be c, the velocity of the fluid flow be u, and the propagation distance be L. When the sound wave is in the same direction as the fluid flow direction (ie, the downstream direction), the propagation velocity is c+u; otherwise, the propagation velocity is cu. Two sets of ultrasonic generators and receivers (T1, R1) and (T2, R2) are placed at two places separated by L. When T1 is in the forward direction and T2 transmits ultrasonic waves in the reverse direction, the time required for the ultrasonic waves to reach the receivers R1 and R2 respectively is t1 and t2, then
Since the flow velocity of the fluid in the industrial pipeline is much smaller than the sound velocity, that is, c>>u, the time difference between the two is ▽t=t2-t1=2Lu/cc. Thus, the propagation velocity of the acoustic wave in the fluid is known. When it is known, the flow rate u can be obtained by measuring the time difference ▽t, and the flow rate Q can be obtained. The method of measuring the flow using this principle is called the time difference method. In addition, a phase difference method, a frequency difference method, or the like can be used.
Compressed air flowmeter installation requirements
Keywords: compressed air flow meter, compressed air vortex flowmeter, air flowmeter
First, the compressed air vortex flowmeter installation requirements
1. The upstream of the compressed air vortex flowmeter should avoid installing the regulating valve or the semi-opening valve. The regulating valve or the semi-opening valve is installed after the downstream 8DN of the sensor.
2. The straight pipe section where the flowmeter is installed should be as close as possible to the sensor diameter. If it is not consistent, a pipe diameter slightly larger than the sensor diameter should be used, and the error should be ≤3% and not more than 5mm.
3. When the measured medium contains more impurities, the filter should be installed outside the length required for the straight pipe section upstream of the sensor.
4, the sensor should be avoided on the pipeline with mechanical vibration, and try to avoid strong electromagnetic field interference. When vibration cannot be avoided, consider adding a bracket to the straight pipe section about 2DN before and after the sensor.
Battery powered electromagnetic flowmeter features
1. Micro power consumption design, five 3.6V lithium batteries, continuous operation for 5~10 years, and easy to replace the battery.
2. The display adopts LCD large-screen liquid crystal display, which can display multiple flow parameters such as instantaneous flow rate, flow rate (pipe pressure), cumulative total amount of forward and reverse, and alarm prompt.
3. There are no movable and resistance parts in the measuring tube, no entanglement or clogging phenomenon, almost no pressure loss, and long-term reliable and continuous work.
4. Wide measurement range: The flow rate measurement range can reach 0.05m/s~10m/s.
5. High measurement accuracy: ±0.5% ~ ±1.0%.
6. Measurement stability: The measurement accuracy is not affected by changes in physical parameters such as temperature, pressure, viscosity and density of the measured medium.
7, with pulse output and GSM wireless data remote transmission.
8, with data storage function, up to 1000 groups of traffic data can be saved, and the data storage time can be arbitrarily set and data query.