ltrasonic flowmeter installation
The time difference ultrasonic flowmeter is a competitive flow measurement method in the world today, and its measurement line accuracy is higher than 1.0%. Due to the diversity of the industrial site, especially the environment around the pipeline, how to install and debug the ultrasonic flowmeter according to the specific environment has become an important topic in the field of ultrasonic flow measurement. This procedure explains the installation details of the ultrasonic flowmeter; It further fully demonstrates the advantages of accuracy, reliability and stability of the ultrasonic flowmeter, greatly reducing future maintenance work and even maintenance-free.
Ultrasonic flowmeters should be aware of the site prior to installation, including:
1. What is the distance from the host at the installation of the sensor;
2. Pipe material, pipe wall thickness and pipe diameter;
3. Year of the pipeline;
4. Type of fluid, whether it contains impurities, bubbles, and whether it is full;
5. Fluid temperature
6. Whether there is interference source at the installation site (such as frequency conversion, strong magnetic field, etc.);
7. The temperature of the four seasons at the host site;
8. Whether the power supply voltage used is stable;
9. Whether remote signals and types are required;
According to the site conditions provided above, the manufacturer can configure the site conditions and, if necessary, special models.
Intelligent GPRS MAG flow meter features
☆ Timing acquisition of electromagnetic flowmeter data: The electromagnetic flowmeter is used to send a data mode to the host every hour.
The data includes:
(1) Instrument status part: module address, module name, current module time, module battery status;
(2) Meter data part: instantaneous flow rate, instantaneous flow rate, fluid conductivity ratio, positive and negative cumulative value
☆ Support short message, fixed IP and dynamic IP address transmission. Data transmission is stable and reliable, low power consumption, and low battery alarm. SMS (SMS): Support all China Unicom and China Mobile SIM
card users; GPRS mode: support for the opening of GPRS wireless Internet access (GPRS access point must be CMNET) China Mobile SIM card users
☆ GPRS communication supports two modes of TCP and UDP, and supports two connection modes of IP address and dynamic domain name.
☆ Integration of acquisition and transmission, improving system reliability and reducing costs;
☆ Do not crash, automatically restore after dropped calls;
☆ GPRS remote online setting and short message remote setting function;
☆ Onboard industrial grade GSM/GPRS communication module, convenient for users to choose GSM/GPRS networking mode
☆ Provide user setting software, open interface
☆ Good waterproof performance
Installation of plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter
The plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter sensor installation upstream straight pipe section is not less than 5D (D means pipe diameter), the downstream straight pipe section is not less than 2D:
1. Vertical installation. When the sensor is inserted into the pipeline, it should be less than 5° from the vertical diameter of the pipeline section. It is suitable for measuring the cleaning medium with small vibration of the pipeline.
2, inclined installation, the axis of the sensor and the axis of the pipe to be tested is 45 °, suitable for large pipe diameter and measuring the flow of liquid containing other impurities in the medium, the installation method is small, not suitable for entanglement.
There are two ways to insert the insertion point of the electromagnetic flowmeter sensor: one is inserted into the central axis of the pipe to be tested (ie 1/2 times the diameter of the pipe); the other is inserted into the inner wall of the pipe at 1/4 of the pipe.
1. Clean the welding slag and burrs of the base of the pipe to be tested.
2. Turn off the upstream flow control valve or use low pressure water supply.
3. Install the DN50 ball valve on the mounting base. Pay attention to the long cavity of the ball valve. Check whether the ball valve can be fully open and fully closed. Install the screw seat, compression nut and rubber sealing ring onto the ball valve and loosen the positioning nut. Insert the sensor into the rod through the ball valve and insert it into the pipe to be tested. At the same time, it should be noted that the direction of the sensor direction indicator rod should be consistent with the flow direction of the fluid. Ordering Information Please specify the name of the tested medium, working pressure, medium temperature, flow rate (flow rate) range, pipe diameter and the pipe network to be tested.