The installation position and installation method of the ultrasonic flowmeter.
Selecting the installation pipe segment has a great influence on the test accuracy. The selected pipe segment should avoid the interference and eddy current, which have great influence on the measurement accuracy. Generally, the pipe segment should meet the following conditions:
1. Avoid installing the machine in the pump, high-power radio, frequency conversion, that is, where there is strong magnetic field and vibration interference;
2. Select the pipe section where the pipe should be uniform and dense, and it is easy to transmit ultrasonic waves;
3, to have a long straight pipe section, the upstream straight pipe section of the installation point must be greater than 10D (Note: D = diameter), downstream is greater than 5D;
4, the installation point upstream distance pump should have a distance of 30D;
5. The fluid should be filled with pipes;
6. There should be enough space around the pipeline to facilitate the operation of the on-site personnel. The underground pipeline needs to be a test well. The test well is as follows:
Ultrasonic flowmeters generally have two types of probe installation methods, namely Z method and V method.
However, when D < 200mm and the site condition is one of the following conditions, it can also be installed by the Z method:
1. When the measured fluid has high turbidity, when the V method is used to measure the signal or the signal is weak;
2. When the inner wall of the pipe is lined;
3. When the service life of the pipeline is too long and the inner wall is fouled seriously;
For those with better pipeline conditions, even if D is slightly larger than 200mm, in order to improve the measurement accuracy, the V method can be used for installation.
Intelligent GPRS MAG flow meter working principle
Since the GPRS communication is a data packet communication network based on an IP address, after the monitoring center computer logs in to the Internet network, the IP address is assigned by the Internet, and each GPRS monitoring point establishes a connection with the host through the address and communicates. Each monitoring point collects data through the data acquisition module, processes the data through the embedded processor in the GPRS terminal, encapsulates the protocol, sends it to the GPRS network, and transmits it to the user data monitoring center computer.
Battery-powered converter GPRS communication introduction
The battery-powered converter with GPRS function can directly send data to the remote control center through the GPRS wireless module GPRS-DY or GPRS-DF, hereinafter referred to as the GPRS module, and then store the collected data in the database at regular intervals. Through the system, even in an off-site away from the observation site, it is convenient to collect and read data of each monitoring point, and truly realize the functions of remote monitoring and data sharing.
Installation of plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter
The plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter sensor installation upstream straight pipe section is not less than 5D (D means pipe diameter), the downstream straight pipe section is not less than 2D:
1. Vertical installation. When the sensor is inserted into the pipeline, it should be less than 5° from the vertical diameter of the pipeline section. It is suitable for measuring the cleaning medium with small vibration of the pipeline.
2, inclined installation, the axis of the sensor and the axis of the pipe to be tested is 45 °, suitable for large pipe diameter and measuring the flow of liquid containing other impurities in the medium, the installation method is small, not suitable for entanglement.
There are two ways to insert the insertion point of the electromagnetic flowmeter sensor: one is inserted into the central axis of the pipe to be tested (ie 1/2 times the diameter of the pipe); the other is inserted into the inner wall of the pipe at 1/4 of the pipe.
1. Clean the welding slag and burrs of the base of the pipe to be tested.
2. Turn off the upstream flow control valve or use low pressure water supply.
3. Install the DN50 ball valve on the mounting base. Pay attention to the long cavity of the ball valve. Check whether the ball valve can be fully open and fully closed. Install the screw seat, compression nut and rubber sealing ring onto the ball valve and loosen the positioning nut. Insert the sensor into the rod through the ball valve and insert it into the pipe to be tested. At the same time, it should be noted that the direction of the sensor direction indicator rod should be consistent with the flow direction of the fluid. Ordering Information Please specify the name of the tested medium, working pressure, medium temperature, flow rate (flow rate) range, pipe diameter and the pipe network to be tested.