Some experiences on using ultrasonic flowmeter
1. The flowmeter has two modes, diagonal and reflective. When the reflection mode is not detected, it can be measured in diagonal mode, so that we have been using the reflection mode.
2. The flowmeter requires a relatively high pipe, and the insulation layer must be scraped off, otherwise it cannot be measured. When we measured the air conditioning water system, we cut the insulation layer with a knife to prevent the sensor. After the measurement, the cut insulation layer was glued. The surface of the pipe should be as bright as possible. If it is too rough, it must be sanded.
3. It is difficult to measure when the fluid in the pipeline is not full, so the measuring position should be as straight as possible, away from elbows, valves and other places.
4. The authenticity of the flowmeter reading depends on the signal strength. When the signal is too low, the result is basically unreliable, generally more than 60% or even more.
5. Since the readings may vary greatly, the approach we take is to have the flowmeter read continuously, such as continuously recording one minute of reading and then taking the average.
6. Measuring hot water lines is more difficult than cold water lines. Because the wall temperature of the hot water pipe is high, the coupling agent is easily formed at a high temperature. In addition to the product's own coupling agent, we have tried toothpaste.
The summary of ultrasonic flowmeter measurement accuracy and accuracy needs to be improved.
Intelligent GPRS MAG flow meter working principle
Since the GPRS communication is a data packet communication network based on an IP address, after the monitoring center computer logs in to the Internet network, the IP address is assigned by the Internet, and each GPRS monitoring point establishes a connection with the host through the address and communicates. Each monitoring point collects data through the data acquisition module, processes the data through the embedded processor in the GPRS terminal, encapsulates the protocol, sends it to the GPRS network, and transmits it to the user data monitoring center computer.
Battery-powered converter GPRS communication introduction
The battery-powered converter with GPRS function can directly send data to the remote control center through the GPRS wireless module GPRS-DY or GPRS-DF, hereinafter referred to as the GPRS module, and then store the collected data in the database at regular intervals. Through the system, even in an off-site away from the observation site, it is convenient to collect and read data of each monitoring point, and truly realize the functions of remote monitoring and data sharing.
Plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter features
Corrosion-resistant full stainless steel material, ABS full mold production probe structure is simple, firm, no moving parts, long service life, reliable measurement, strong anti-interference ability, small size, light weight, easy installation, small maintenance range, large measurement range, temperature-free measurement The influence of changes in density, pressure, viscosity, conductivity, etc., zero pressure loss can be installed and disassembled under continuous flow, which brings convenience to the user's maintenance. The manufacturing cost and installation cost are lower than the general electromagnetic flowmeter. It is especially suitable for large and medium-diameter pipeline flow measurement. It adopts advanced processing technology, solid-state packaging, vibration resistance and long life. It makes the meter have good measurement accuracy and stability. The flowmeter not only has 4-20mA current signal output, but also has 1-2000HZ frequency output digital communication output: RS485, RS232, HART, Modbus.