Ultrasonic flowmeter common problems (2)
5, the external clip type ultrasonic flowmeter signal is low?
This depends on the technical content of the instrument itself. After a large number of test cases on the spot, it proves that the long-term pipeline, serious scaling and large diameter, the Aitulel AFTU-2W series is better than other external-clip ultrasonic flowmeters. The signal is very fast and the signal is very stable. .
Solution: For large diameter and serious scaling, it is recommended to use a good quality external clamp type ultrasonic flowmeter. The pipe at the probe installation should be cleaned, and the air between the probe and the workpiece surface should be removed with a coupling agent or coupling piece to make the ultrasonic wave. It can be effectively introduced into the pipeline to ensure sufficient sound intensity transmission on the detection surface.
6. Occasionally, there are bubbles in the measurement medium. Does the ultrasonic flowmeter with the time difference method have any influence?
Today's Aitulel AFTU-2W series external clip type ultrasonic flowmeter has dual mode. When there is air bubble, it can be automatically transferred to Doppler mode to measure. When the bubble disappears, it will automatically turn into the time difference method.
7. The meter cannot be used under strong interference on the spot?
On-site inverter or high voltage cable field strong electromagnetic interference
Recommendation: Keep away from the inverter or high voltage cable field electromagnetic interference
8. What is the minimum diameter of the externally clamped ultrasonic flowmeter on the market? What is the highest temperature?
Answer: Now only the minimum diameter of the AFTU-2W series in the world can be measured to 6mm, the temperature can be measured at 550 °C, such as the measurement of molten salt and heat transfer oil, which is not possible with other brands of flowmeters. of.
9. How to choose a suitable ultrasonic flowmeter?
Answer: Pipe material, pipe wall thickness and pipe diameter; fluid type, contain impurities, air bubbles and full pipe; fluid temperature, flow meter type, portable or fixed online.
Selection of measurement types for special industrial and commercial users
2. Case 2: A heavy machine tool factory
The main gas plant of the heavy-duty machine tool factory is 13 production kiln, and there is also a machine repair workshop and 63 mobile burners. The total gas load of all gas facilities is 1837m3/h. See Table 1 for details. The customer promised that all gas facilities could not be fully activated at the same time, the maximum gas consumption required was 1200m3/h, and the minimum pressure required before the furnace was 0.055MPa. The pressure regulator used in the on-site pressure regulating metering box is opened and ready, and the flow meter is in the form of a G1600 turbine table plus bypass.
When debugging the kiln, it was found that the flowmeter in the pressure regulating metering box had a stop-and-go phenomenon. If only some of the kiln was opened or only some of the kiln was used, there would be a phenomenon that the flowmeter did not measure or the measurement error was large.
Installation of plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter
The plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter sensor installation upstream straight pipe section is not less than 5D (D means pipe diameter), the downstream straight pipe section is not less than 2D:
1. Vertical installation. When the sensor is inserted into the pipeline, it should be less than 5° from the vertical diameter of the pipeline section. It is suitable for measuring the cleaning medium with small vibration of the pipeline.
2, inclined installation, the axis of the sensor and the axis of the pipe to be tested is 45 °, suitable for large pipe diameter and measuring the flow of liquid containing other impurities in the medium, the installation method is small, not suitable for entanglement.
There are two ways to insert the insertion point of the electromagnetic flowmeter sensor: one is inserted into the central axis of the pipe to be tested (ie 1/2 times the diameter of the pipe); the other is inserted into the inner wall of the pipe at 1/4 of the pipe.
1. Clean the welding slag and burrs of the base of the pipe to be tested.
2. Turn off the upstream flow control valve or use low pressure water supply.
3. Install the DN50 ball valve on the mounting base. Pay attention to the long cavity of the ball valve. Check whether the ball valve can be fully open and fully closed. Install the screw seat, compression nut and rubber sealing ring onto the ball valve and loosen the positioning nut. Insert the sensor into the rod through the ball valve and insert it into the pipe to be tested. At the same time, it should be noted that the direction of the sensor direction indicator rod should be consistent with the flow direction of the fluid. Ordering Information Please specify the name of the tested medium, working pressure, medium temperature, flow rate (flow rate) range, pipe diameter and the pipe network to be tested.