Turbine Flowmeter Product Introduction
A flow meter that uses a turbine for measurement. It first converts the flow rate to the speed of the turbine and then converts the speed into an electrical signal proportional to the flow. This flow meter is used to detect instantaneous flow and total integrated flow, and its output signal is frequency, which is easy to digitize. In the figure, the induction coil and the permanent magnet are fixed together on the casing. When the ferromagnetic turbine blade passes the magnet, the magnetic resistance of the magnetic circuit changes to generate an induced signal. The signal is amplified and shaped by an amplifier and sent to a counter or frequency meter to display the total integrated flow. At the same time, the pulse frequency is frequency-voltage converted to indicate the instantaneous flow rate. The speed of the impeller is proportional to the flow rate, and the number of revolutions of the impeller is proportional to the total amount flowing. The output of the turbine flow meter is a frequency modulated signal that not only improves the immunity of the detection circuit, but also simplifies the flow detection system. It has a turndown ratio of 10:1 and an accuracy of ±0.2%. Turbine flowmeters with small inertia and small size have a time constant of 0.01 seconds.
Turbine flowmeter is the main type of velocity flowmeter. When the fluid to be measured flows through the turbine flowmeter sensor, under the action of the fluid, the impeller is forced to rotate, and its rotational speed is proportional to the average flow velocity of the pipeline. At the same time, the blade periodicity The magnetic flux generated by the electromagnet is cut and the magnetic flux of the coil is changed. According to the principle of electromagnetic induction, a pulsating potential signal, that is, an electric pulse signal, is generated in the coil, and the frequency of the electric pulsation signal is proportional to the flow rate of the fluid to be measured.
Intelligent GPRS MAG flow meter features
☆ Timing acquisition of electromagnetic flowmeter data: The electromagnetic flowmeter is used to send a data mode to the host every hour.
The data includes:
(1) Instrument status part: module address, module name, current module time, module battery status;
(2) Meter data part: instantaneous flow rate, instantaneous flow rate, fluid conductivity ratio, positive and negative cumulative value
☆ Support short message, fixed IP and dynamic IP address transmission. Data transmission is stable and reliable, low power consumption, and low battery alarm. SMS (SMS): Support all China Unicom and China Mobile SIM
card users; GPRS mode: support for the opening of GPRS wireless Internet access (GPRS access point must be CMNET) China Mobile SIM card users
☆ GPRS communication supports two modes of TCP and UDP, and supports two connection modes of IP address and dynamic domain name.
☆ Integration of acquisition and transmission, improving system reliability and reducing costs;
☆ Do not crash, automatically restore after dropped calls;
☆ GPRS remote online setting and short message remote setting function;
☆ Onboard industrial grade GSM/GPRS communication module, convenient for users to choose GSM/GPRS networking mode
☆ Provide user setting software, open interface
☆ Good waterproof performance
Battery powered electromagnetic flowmeter features
1. Micro power consumption design, five 3.6V lithium batteries, continuous operation for 5~10 years, and easy to replace the battery.
2. The display adopts LCD large-screen liquid crystal display, which can display multiple flow parameters such as instantaneous flow rate, flow rate (pipe pressure), cumulative total amount of forward and reverse, and alarm prompt.
3. There are no movable and resistance parts in the measuring tube, no entanglement or clogging phenomenon, almost no pressure loss, and long-term reliable and continuous work.
4. Wide measurement range: The flow rate measurement range can reach 0.05m/s~10m/s.
5. High measurement accuracy: ±0.5% ~ ±1.0%.
6. Measurement stability: The measurement accuracy is not affected by changes in physical parameters such as temperature, pressure, viscosity and density of the measured medium.
7, with pulse output and GSM wireless data remote transmission.
8, with data storage function, up to 1000 groups of traffic data can be saved, and the data storage time can be arbitrarily set and data query.