Turbine Flowmeter Product Introduction
A flow meter that uses a turbine for measurement. It first converts the flow rate to the speed of the turbine and then converts the speed into an electrical signal proportional to the flow. This flow meter is used to detect instantaneous flow and total integrated flow, and its output signal is frequency, which is easy to digitize. In the figure, the induction coil and the permanent magnet are fixed together on the casing. When the ferromagnetic turbine blade passes the magnet, the magnetic resistance of the magnetic circuit changes to generate an induced signal. The signal is amplified and shaped by an amplifier and sent to a counter or frequency meter to display the total integrated flow. At the same time, the pulse frequency is frequency-voltage converted to indicate the instantaneous flow rate. The speed of the impeller is proportional to the flow rate, and the number of revolutions of the impeller is proportional to the total amount flowing. The output of the turbine flow meter is a frequency modulated signal that not only improves the immunity of the detection circuit, but also simplifies the flow detection system. It has a turndown ratio of 10:1 and an accuracy of ±0.2%. Turbine flowmeters with small inertia and small size have a time constant of 0.01 seconds.
Turbine flowmeter is the main type of velocity flowmeter. When the fluid to be measured flows through the turbine flowmeter sensor, under the action of the fluid, the impeller is forced to rotate, and its rotational speed is proportional to the average flow velocity of the pipeline. At the same time, the blade periodicity The magnetic flux generated by the electromagnet is cut and the magnetic flux of the coil is changed. According to the principle of electromagnetic induction, a pulsating potential signal, that is, an electric pulse signal, is generated in the coil, and the frequency of the electric pulsation signal is proportional to the flow rate of the fluid to be measured.
Selection of measurement types for special industrial and commercial users
At present, there are some special users in the supply of industrial and commercial users. On the one hand, the gas points are more dispersed, and the amount of gas used in a single combustion device is small (generally 2 to 9 m3/h); on the other hand, the total amount of gas used is Very large, there are many problems with the accurate measurement of the natural gas supply of such users. This type of industrial and commercial users have multiple fuel appliances with different gas consumption. Different gas consumption at different time periods brings certain difficulties to the accurate measurement of natural gas. Under the condition of satisfying the maximum gas consumption, it cannot be measured under the condition of small flow. The problem.
1. Case 1: A large shopping and entertainment mall
The mall has 22 gas points distributed on the second, fourth and fifth floors. In order to ensure the accuracy of natural gas measurement, the gas supply system has a master meter (turbine flow meter Q650) and 22 sets of compensation functions. As a metering table, the flow meter usually has a gas consumption of about 400m3/d and a holiday of about 800m3/d. It is found through the data collection that the total number of meters and sub-meters is about 17m3 per day; in the initial 54d. The cumulative gas consumption of the master meter and the minute meter differs by 11511.80 m3.
Installation of plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter
The plug-in electromagnetic flowmeter sensor installation upstream straight pipe section is not less than 5D (D means pipe diameter), the downstream straight pipe section is not less than 2D:
1. Vertical installation. When the sensor is inserted into the pipeline, it should be less than 5° from the vertical diameter of the pipeline section. It is suitable for measuring the cleaning medium with small vibration of the pipeline.
2, inclined installation, the axis of the sensor and the axis of the pipe to be tested is 45 °, suitable for large pipe diameter and measuring the flow of liquid containing other impurities in the medium, the installation method is small, not suitable for entanglement.
There are two ways to insert the insertion point of the electromagnetic flowmeter sensor: one is inserted into the central axis of the pipe to be tested (ie 1/2 times the diameter of the pipe); the other is inserted into the inner wall of the pipe at 1/4 of the pipe.
1. Clean the welding slag and burrs of the base of the pipe to be tested.
2. Turn off the upstream flow control valve or use low pressure water supply.
3. Install the DN50 ball valve on the mounting base. Pay attention to the long cavity of the ball valve. Check whether the ball valve can be fully open and fully closed. Install the screw seat, compression nut and rubber sealing ring onto the ball valve and loosen the positioning nut. Insert the sensor into the rod through the ball valve and insert it into the pipe to be tested. At the same time, it should be noted that the direction of the sensor direction indicator rod should be consistent with the flow direction of the fluid. Ordering Information Please specify the name of the tested medium, working pressure, medium temperature, flow rate (flow rate) range, pipe diameter and the pipe network to be tested.